B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320213 times)

Point defence turret #1 fires at space1255

Point defence turret #2 fires at shinyarceus4

Rabbot gasses the area, I grab an atomic disassembler and forgetIGN DISASSEMBLE METALLIKU

Ninja edit, I put on a gas mask
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:14:32 AM by Nicepoint »

Protect myself in a big turtle shell

Rabbot does, indeed, distribute the gas.

I point out to Nicepoint that he should've brought himself a gasmask

Release Mustard Gas at Nicepoint

Welp, time to attack directly instead.

Or not, i grab a magical shuriken from the ground to get powers of the ninja tribe to boost wood attacks.

become an edgelord so people hurt themselves by making contact

give everyone gas masks

give nicepoint a new hat

but it's a bomb in disguise

detonate it
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 09:11:47 PM by TheMrDoors »

Turn 27 Results

Agent Legit 22 chucks a large EMP grenade at the Point Defense Turrets. The explosion deals only 34 damage, but temporarily disables them.

Space1255 slams his fist into Nicepoint whilst screaming "DOGYAAAAAN!". Inflicting 89 physical damage.

Cooolguy32 uses Spirit Sign: Fantasy Seal. Unleashing waves of bullets one after the other touhou style straight into Nicepoints face. Inflicting 140 magic damage.

Marios draws excalibur! Cleaving it against nicepoints skull for 210 physical damage.

TableSalt draws the S.D.M.G, unleashing a hail of gunfire upon Point Defense Turret I. Inflicting 80 physical damage.

Failbros2 sucker punches Nicepoint for slapping him. Inflicting 65 physical damage.

shinyarceus4 hires Elon Musk so he can ascend into orbit to begin constructing a LOIC [CHANNELED]

Metalliku huddles beneath a large turtle shell, protecting himself from incoming damage for this cycle.

Just M2 Points out that Nicepoint should have brought a gas mask. Maybe telling him that wasn't a good idea.

Redconer delivers 4 kicks to Rabbot32, inflicting 60 physical damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd shoots Nicepoint with his Silenced Thanatos .50 cal. Inflicting 50 physical damage.

ZeUberMedic chucks a mustard gas grenade at Nicepoint. The gas quickly affects nicepoint, burning his skin immensely for 80 non-elemental damage.

CRITAWAKETS grabs a shuriken, gaining the powers of the ninja tribe and boosting his earth-element attacks.

Drydess kicks Nicepoint in the nose, inflicting 45 physical damage.

Copy Kirby transforms into an edgelord, making mere contact deadly

Twix attempts to distribute gas masks, but only has one, it's promptly used for himself.

TheMrDoors hands Nicepoint a new hat, however it explodes upon him taking it. Inflicting 80 bomb-element damage.

The Ultimate Edgelord starts to grow wings as the crimson eye settles in his head. A demonic shriek emits from it, buffing it's own attack immensely.

Thunderbird flaps it's thunderous wings, debuffing the enemy defense.

Gear Gigant X gear punches Nicepoint. Inflicting 80 physical damage.

Treadnaught fires an exploding bullet, which detonates on Nicepoint for 130 bomb-element damage.

Cyberdemon attacks Nicepoint with melee, inflicting 110 PIERCING damage.

Lunala uses 'Hypnosis' on Rabbot32. Putting him to 'Sleep'

Fighter Squadrons swarm around Nicepoint. Inflicting a total of 70 magic damage.

Tanker fires a bullet barrage, inflicting 50 total physical damage to Rabbot32.

Big Stick Whacker 3000 whacks Nicepoint with a big stick, inflicting 60 physical damage.

Yostuffsune unleashes a 'Katana Flurry upon Nicepoint. Inflicting a massive 410 physical damage due to his unarmored status.

EIGHTH BOSS

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
2500/2500
Afflicted with 'Morphine Side Effects'
(-50% accuracy)
(Will occasionally vomit, inflicting self-damage and poisoning a player)
(Will periodically become 'Confused')
Afflicted with 'Defense Down'
(Takes 20% more damage from physical sources)

"Time to reveal my Annoying Orange card!"

Nicepoint injects himself with morphine via syringe, fully restoring his own health but afflicting several side effects.

BOSS MINIONS

Rabbot32
A soldier equipped with a powerful Lewis Gun. He carries a number of grenades, his deadliest being the Toxic Gas Grenade.
1390/1500
Afflicted with 'Gas Mask'
(Immune to the effects of airborne gas agents)
Afflicted with 'Sleep'
(Cannot perform actions. Will wake if attacked. Automatically wakes after 2 turns)
Afflicted with 'Defense Down'
(Takes 20% more damage from physical sources)

Rabbot32 falls asleep, unable to attack.

Point Defense Turret I
A stationary turret with a rotary cannon. Powerful against flesh and light armor.
702/800
Afflicted with 'Disabled'
(Cannot attack)

Point defense turret I is disabled and cannot attack

Point Defense Turret II
A stationary turret with a rotary cannon. Powerful against flesh and light armor.
766/800
Afflicted with 'Disabled'
(Cannot attack)

Point defense turret II is disabled and cannot attack
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:14:49 PM by lord techno »

summon a mushroom

has a chance (idk like 40% or something) to poison 2-3 enemies