B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320142 times)

Continue gathering 'splosives.

I shove something up my ass and vomit it at nicepoint

Summon Time.

I summon... Copy Kirby R(ebuilt)!
He is really just the boss version of copy kirby as a summon.

I shove something up my ass and vomit it at nicepoint

That sounds... painful.

Anyway, I shoot at the Point Defense Turret II with a sawed-off shotgun and get done with it.

revive cooolguy32 and zeubermedic

wait until i get revived
Aqua, should the revive links be online?

I order a Anti-Air tank and a missile tank to come here.

welp i just lost my virginity to a pokemon and a loving cat it was fun while i was here guys cya

Keep in mind you wanted that to happen, rofl.
i never asked for the threesome they just came into the house and joined in

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:16:33 AM by Twix »

Too powerful, unless it has an attack delay for it's weapons similar to the light battleship, as well as the inability to use multiple weapons in one attack. If you are ok with these restrictions then i will allow the goliath to become an ally.
y e e

Turn 29 Results

TableSalt draws 'AIDS', cleaving it against Rabbot32 for 150(+20%) physical damage.

shinyarceus4 prematurely fires the 'LOIC'. Sending a beam of energy careening through the Airship for 100(+100%) non-elemental damage.
Player Tip: Prematurely activating a channeled attack will deal reduced damage, but can be useful if attacking quickly is necessary.

Failbros2 calls in the Goliath Tank! Summoning such a powerful ally inflicts 'Summoning Sickness'

Redconer delivers a lovetuple of kicks to Rabbot32's skull. Inflicting 85(+20%) physical damage.

Drydess shouts "CRIKEY". Suddenly ReddBoi bursts out of the grave.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd finishes gathering the explosives needed. [CHANNELED]
Player Tip: A channeled ability is most powerful when used at the end of it's channel.

Space1255 grabs the nearest rock and all-the-way-throughs it, vomiting it back out as a caustic projectile at the Airship. Delivering 60(+100%) physical damage.

Copy Kirby becomes temporarily summoned as Copy Kirby R

Marios grabs a sawed-off shotgun before unloading a shell into Point Defense Turret II. Inflicting 90 physical damage.

Merp grabs the coolest shades he can find, dropping them onto Cooolguy32's face. The sudden influx of coolness returns him to life.

CRITAWAKETS attempts to summon allies but can't, as the ally cap has been reached.
Player Tip: If an ally is no longer useful, it can be banished to make room. Only the allies summoner can banish it however.

??? collapses into particles, which then begin to take shape into something more sinister. Could it be...? The particles inflict 160(+100%)

Thunderbird casts 'Thunderbolt'. Striking the Airship with a bolt of lightning. Inflicting 75(+100%) lightning-element damage.

Treadnaught fires an 'Exploding Bullet'. Which detonates upon impact with the Airship. Inflicting 130(+100%) bomb-element damage.

Cyberdemon raises it's arm, which begins to charge energy! [CHANNELED]

Lunala fires her 'Moongeist Beam'. Forcing lunar energy into the Airship. Inflicting 200 magic damage.

Carrier deploys it's third and final Fighter Squadron. Unlocking the fighter squadrons special attack.

Fighter Squadron I & II swarm around the Airship. Barraging it with lasers for 40(+100%) magic damage.

Yostuffsune charges towards Rabbot32 before cutting him down with a 'Katana Flurry'. Inflicting 400(+20%) physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Airship
An airborne behemoth armed to the teeth with numerous high-power machine guns, and loaded bombs to drop on whatever is unfortunate enough to find itself beneath it.
3990/5000
Afflicted with 'Airborne Target'
(Takes double damage from regular attacks. Takes triple damage from anti-air attacks)
Afflicted with 'Stun Immunity'
(Immune to stuns. This buff cannot be dispelled)

The vulcan cannons mounted on the airship begin to revv up. Better find cover!
[CHANNELED]

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
1693/2500
Afflicted with 'Protected'
(Cannot be attacked)

"DIE!"

Nicepoint leans out of the airship before spraying a barrage of 50 cal bullets down at the players. Most of them miss due to distance, however Redconer & CRITAWAKETS perish.

He also loads several on-board grenade launchers with corrosive gas grenades for later.

BOSS MINIONS

Rabbot32
A soldier equipped with a powerful Lewis Gun. He carries a number of grenades, his deadliest being the Toxic Gas Grenade.
[DEAD]

Rabbot32 starts firing his Lewis gun relentlessly until he is finally cut down by Yostuffsune. In the wake of his fire, Marios is killed.

[Cycle News]

ZeUberMedic, Marios, Redconer, and CRITAWAKETS are dead!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:15:48 PM by lord techno »