B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319851 times)

Enjoy BFBB? We have another game that SWAT One and i have developed, BFTB.

Head on over to the link below to sign up, and don't forget to join the discord page for the game if you are interested.

Turn 31 Results

Marios passes the secure entrance before pulling out an RPG, firing a rocket at the Airship. The impact inflicts 150(+100%) bomb-element damage.

ReddBoi summons Merryweather.

SWAT One sends out upgrade drones before triggering LOCKDOWN.

Shinyarceus4 summons Solgaleo.

Twix exits the bunker, firing the BFG-9000 at the Airship. Inflicting 200(+100%) non-elemental damage.

Nix the Glaceon tries to attack, but cannot. He is dead.

Agent Legit 22 fires a HEAT shell at the Airship. Inflicting 130(+100%) bomb-element damage.

TableSalt melts into the ground, before suddenly reforming on top of the Airship. Wielding a pair of scissors. He cuts into the airship, inflicting 90(+100%) physical damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd shouts "Say hello to my NOT SO LITTLE FRIEND". Before drawing a minigun and unleashing a hail of gunfire upon the Airship. Inflicting 70(+100%) physical damage.

ZeUberMedic brings Merp back from the dead!

Merp restores Space1255.

Space1255 tries to poke Nicepoint again. This time with a disproportionately large lance. He can't poke him because he's inside the Airship.

Redconer launches himself at the airship, delivering seven kicks for 95(+100%) physical damage.

TheMrDoors declares that he does not breathe air, but breathes water. Upon doing so, he suffocates and perishes.

Metalliku attempts to use the Railgun. But cannot use it while it's upgrading.

0rez uses 'Armageddon of the Mind Variety' on Nicepoint. Strangely, the channel cannot lock on, and the ability is cancelled.

Copy Kirby R casts 'Summon Copies'. Creating a pair of Copies.

The Goliath Tank uses 'Incendiary MLRS [AA]'. Launching a missile that impacts the Airship. Inflicting 150(+200%) bomb-element damage. As well as inflicting Napalm.

The Treadnaught fires an 'Exploding Bullet' at the Airship. Inflicting 140(+100%) bomb-element damage.

The Cyberdemon begins charging it's 'Laser Cannon'. [CHANNELED]

The Carrier gives the 'Kamikaze Order'. Causing all three Fighter Squadrons to suicidally impact the Airship. Inflicting 500 TRUE damage.

Yostuffsune leaps on top of the Airship and delivers a 'Katana Flurry'. Inflicting 70(+100%) physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Airship
An airborne behemoth armed to the teeth with numerous high-power machine guns, and loaded bombs to drop on whatever is unfortunate enough to find itself beneath it.
[DEAD]

The airship manages to fire off a volley and obliterate Marios before crashing to the ground.

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
1693/2500
Afflicted with 'Unknown Defence'
(Takes 80% reduced damage from all sources, including true damage.)
(Only lasts one cycle)
A strange aura has surrounded nicepoint. Some sort of entity seems to be providing him with a prime time to attack.

Because the airship is destroyed, his action cannot execute, given that it was a preparation action and not an attack action.

[Unknown Defence] has become active

[Cycle News]

TheMrDoors, Marios, CRITAWAKETS, Failbros2, Nix the Glaceon, and Cooolguy32 are dead!

The Railgun and Auto Turret defenses will upgrade in 2 turns. During this time they cannot be used.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:17:38 PM by lord techno »

I am down at Hell, observing the current situation.

"Crap. The base is on lockdown, I won't be able to enter. And asshat seems to be surrounded with some protective stuff or whatever it is. I shall rest in Hell for a day. It's hot down here but I'm not planning on wearing anything anyway."

Morph into the form of a large brick, blocking any incoming damage.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:33:08 AM by TableSalt »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:46:32 AM by ZeÜberMedic! »

Start building a fully automatic grenade launcher for two cycles
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:23:41 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

I attempt to use Witchcraft powers to try to dissolve the Unknown Defence

summon an airship

has machine guns and missiles

I attempt to use Witchcraft powers to try to dissolve the Unknown Defence

It only lasts one cycle, you have no reason to do this.

It only lasts one cycle, you have no reason to do this.
k
-
i shoot Nicepoint with big-ass bullets

Fabricate a Nailgun and shot Nicepoint

If you dont know what kind of Nailgun im talking of, its the one from Quake
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:55:55 PM by Metalliku »