Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 308841 times)

put on those water helmets from spongebob

then shoot nicepoint in the eye

WHAT IF THE LANCE CAN GO THROUGH ANYTHING [except things made of the same material and another material that can act as a stand or storage unit to hold said lance]

WHAT IF THE LANCE CAN GO THROUGH ANYTHING [except things made of the same material and another material that can act as a stand or storage unit to hold said lance]

no.

I grab a magnum and speak its high noon

Ya bois better run to cover

I grab a magnum and speak its high noon

Ya bois better run to cover
Actually, remain in lockdown this turn.

Have the drones lay twenty foundations across the earth at a radius of 30 mile away from the battlefield, spaced as equally a possible.

summon an airship
has machine guns and missiles
nevermind, ally cap is full
call him badpoint

I shoot my panzerfaust at nicepoint's feet

I tie a bomb at the end of the lance and throw it then.

smack nicepoint with a huge glock plush

Turn 32 Results

Marios remains down in hell. Hope a succubus doesn't find him or he'll be down there alot longer.

TableSalt morphs into a giant brick. Making him immune to damage for this cycle only.

Merp fishes up Cooolguy32's soul, returning him to life!

ZeUberMedic takes cover behind some large rocks. Preventing him from being attacked directly. AOE attacks can still hit him though.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd starts producing the 'cigarette-Launcher'. It will take two cycles to produce.

Redconer delivers eight kicks to Nicepoint. Inflicting 140(-80%) physical damage.

Agent Legit 22 fires a big-ass-bullet straight into Nicepoint. Inflicting 110(-80%) physical damage.

Metalliku quickly throws together a nailgun before firing it at Nicepoint. Inflicting 60(-80%) physical damage.

Shinyarceus4 forcefeeds Nix the Glaceon's corpse a bunch of pills, suddenly he comes back to life.

SWAT One orders the drones to begin laying foundations 30 miles from the battlefield. This process will take about two turns.

Twix calls Nicepoint badpoint instead, inflicting 70(-80%) emotional damage.

failbros2 slaps his own corpse with his ghost, eventually getting sucked back inside and returning to life.

Just M2 shoots a 'Panzerfaust' straight at Nicepoint's feet. The explosion deals 95(-80%) bomb-element damage.

Space1255 ties a bomb to the end of his lance before chucking it at Nicepoint. The resulting explosion inflicts 100(-80%) bomb-element damage.

JamesH smacks Nicepoint with a giant glock plush, inflicting 65(-80%) physical damage.

0rez casts 'Angel in Disguise'. An illusion is cast, making 0rez look like a true angel. Nobody will be able to directly attack him, but he can be hit by AOE.

Copy Kirby R shakes TheMrDoors' corpse, causing him to wake up and return to battle!

TheMrDoors dons the 'Fishbowl Helmet'. Before shooting Nicepoint in the eye with a gun, inflicting 50(-80%) physical damage, as well as inflicting 'Accuracy Down' from the injury.

Copy #1 marks Redconer as 'Protected'. Any damage they take will instead be transferred to the copy.

Copy #2 marks Just M2 as 'Protected'. Any damage they take will instead be transferred to the copy.

The Goliath Tank deploys and fires it's 'Quad Cannon' at Nicepoint Inflicting 170(-80%) physical damage.

The Treadnaught fires a 'Minion Bullet'. Spawning a Tanker.

The Cyberdemon fires it's [LASER CANNON]. Blasting Nicepoint for a whopping 350(-80%) magic damage. Firing the cannon has forced a cooldown on it's use.

Merryweather fires a 'Magical Blast'. Inflicting 75(-80%) magic damage to Nicepoint.

Solgaleo uses 'Metal Claw'. Inflicting 60(-80%) physical damage to Nicepoint.

The Carrier deploys a Fighter Squadron.

The Light Battleship locks onto the battlefield before firing a 'Bombardment'. Inflicting 200(-80%) bomb-element damage to Nicepoint.

Yostuffsune charges Nicepoint. Delivering a 'Katana Flurry'. Inflicting 350(-80%) physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
1314/2500
Afflicted with 'Accuracy Down'
(50% reduced accuracy)

"It's high noon!"

Better find cover! FAST!
[CHANNELED]

[Cycle News]

Marios and CRITAWAKETS are dead!

The Railgun and Auto Turret defenses will upgrade in 1 turn. During this time they cannot be used.

The foundations will be laid in 2 turns.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:17:52 PM by lord techno »

ATTACK CYCLE START
Be advised, some old buffs have been removed to allow newer/fresher buffs.

aw stuff
not gonna lose my life again
TF2 TIME. I UBERCHARGE SPACE1255