Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320132 times)

get inside the bunker

JUMP UP AND SUPLEX THE AIRSHIP INTO THE GROUND

bump so it stays on the front page of FG

sorry for being gone so long, my internet shoved a carrot up it's ass.

Turn 30 Results

Cooolguy32 casts 'Meltdown'. Sending a fireball hurling into the side of the Airship. Inflicting 140(+100%) fire-element damage and afflicting the airship with 'On Fire!'.

Merp launches himself at Nicepoint. But harmlessly slams against the reinforced glass of the roosterpit. The airship will need to be destroyed in order to get to him.

ReddBoi attempts to summon allies, but cannot. As the ally cap has been reached.

TableSalt retreats into the Underground Bunker.

ZeUberMedic sacrifices 2 HP to revive himself.

Space1255 attempts to poke nicepoint with a nicely pointed lance whilst nicely pointing at him and other things about nice points. But he can't reach him from down here.

Copy Kirby R, Mettaliku, and Shinyarceus4 seek out shelter in the Underground Bunker.

Failbros2 attempts to summon an ally but cannot, as the ally cap has been reached.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd drags all of his live explosives into the bunker and stows them away. Minutes later they detonate, inflicting 400 bomb-element damage to the Underground Bunker.

Marios spiritually drags his own corpse into the bunker before reviving himself.

Twix retreats into the Underground Bunker.

Nix the Glaceon dreams of suplexing the airship and owning the forget out of Nicepoint. But that's all it is, a dream.

Redconer rises from the gravel to rejoin the battle!

0rez uses 'Consume'. Momentarily growing in size and devouring the Airship. Inflicting 170(+100%) physical damage. Afterwards it spits it out and returns to normal size.

The Goliath Tank uses it's 'Phalanx Autocannon'. Inflicting 60, 70, and 50(+100%) PIERCING physical damage to the Airship.

Thunderbird casts 'Thunderbolt'. Inflicting 65(+100%) lightning-element damage to the Airship.

The Treadnaught uses 'Exploding Bullet'. Inflicting 100(+100%) bomb-element damage to the Airship.

The Cyberdemon raises it's arm before unleashing a 'Rocket Barrage'. Inflicting 150(+100%) bomb-element damage to the Airship.

Lunala uses 'Hypnosis' on the Airship. It has no effect.

The Carrier deploys the third and final Fighter Squadron. Unlocking it's hidden ultimate ability.

Fighter Squadrons swarm around the Airship. Inflicting 70(+100%) magic damage.

Yostuffsune leaps to the Airship. Before unleashing a 'Katana Flurry' that inflicts 50(+100%) physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Airship
An airborne behemoth armed to the teeth with numerous high-power machine guns, and loaded bombs to drop on whatever is unfortunate enough to find itself beneath it.
2140/5000
Afflicted with 'Airborne Target'
(Takes double damage from regular attacks. Takes triple damage from anti-air attacks)
Afflicted with 'Stun Immunity'
(Immune to stuns. This buff cannot be dispelled)

The vulcan cannons fully revv and begin hailing bullets at the bunker!
In the hail of fire, Failbros2, Space1255, Lunala, and Thunderbird are killed.

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
1693/2500
Afflicted with 'Protected'
(Cannot be attacked)

"Suffocate!"

Nicepoint launches several gas grenades down to the players, creating a shroud of toxic gas that kills Merp, Nix the Glaceon, and cooolguy32.

[Cycle News]

CRITAWAKETS, Failbros2, Space1255, Merp, Nix the Glaceon, and Cooolguy32 are dead!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:16:12 PM by lord techno »

After I stand up on my feet, I angrily shout at the airship:

"You pseudo-philosophical freak! I'll tear your airship's bottom, even if it lacks one, and you will crash to the ground gracelessly and painfully, I tell you!"

I then proceed to run out of the bunker and fire at the airship with a Resistance RPG (AKA HL2 Rocket Launcher)

One of the vulcans rips a new hole in Marios' ass

The other vulcans target any approaching players

I also load some napalm-slugs in the grenade launchers

One of the vulcans rips a new hole in Marios' ass

"You can keep killing me but I'll keep coming back, you little blue-grey stuff!"

EDIT: Oops screwed up and made the entire post a quote.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:25:57 PM by Marios »

Space1255 attempts to poke nicepoint with a nicely pointed lance whilst nicely pointing at him and other things about nice points. But he can't reach him from down here.
what if the lance is like really long

WHO CARES ABOUT THE ALLY CAP KEEP TRYING