B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320345 times)

Turn 33 Results

Failbros2 shouts "I am fully charged!" before delivering an 'Ubercharge' to Space1255.

Twix creates a temporary clone and hides behind it.

Agent Legit 22 digs a hole then hides inside of it.

SWAT One Begins retrofitting the factory for combat drone construction via construction drones. As well as the construction of a hanger and SVRDS.

Just M2 throws a flashbang at Nicepoint. The resulting explosion deals no damage but inflicts 'Flashbanged'

TableSalt hides inside the hole Agent Legit 22 dug, then turns into a brick again.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd fleets behind tuckers rock, continuing to build the 'cigarette-Launcher'. With one turn remaining on it.

JamesH hides behind the glock plushie.

Redconer flips a table before hiding behind it.

Mettaliku joins redconer behind the table.

Shinyarceus4 encases himself in Neutronium.

Marios spots a succubus and starts button mashing the 'GTFO' button. When he reappears safely inside the bunker, he realizes the succubus followed him.

After a brief discussion, the two come to an agreement and the succubus joins the players alongside marios. Her abilities are powerful but require a players input to activate, she can also only be used once a turn. She also has certain needs that must be fulfilled eventually lest she take the life of a player to sate it.

She is classified as a global buff and not an ally, therefore she cannot be killed, only banished back to hell.

0rez has not taken damage during the previous cycle, as such he is able to fool Nicepoint and maneuver behind him. Delivering a powerful strike from behind for 270 physical damage.

Copy Kirby R protects himself with a magical ward. The first attack that hits him will be blocked.

The Goliath Tank fires the 'Quad Cannon'. Inflicting 150 physical damage to Nicepoint.

The Treadnaught fires a 'Rocket Bullet', which rapidly homes in and detonates on Nicepoint. Inflicting 50 bomb-element damage.

Tanker fires a 'Gunshot' at Nicepoint. Inflicting 30 physical damage.

The Cyberdemon 'Rushes' forward, entering melee range with Nicepoint.

Merryweather casts a 'Sleep Spell' on Nicepoint.

Solgaleo uses 'Teleport'. Allowing it to dodge any attack thrown at it this cycle.

The Fighter Squadron uses 'Laser Swarm'. Surrounding Nicepoint and inflicting 45 magic damage.

Yostuffsune charges forward and delivers a 'Katana Flurry' to Nicepoint. Inflicting 375 physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
394/2500
Afflicted with 'Accuracy Down'
(50% reduced accuracy)
Afflicted with 'Flashbanged'
(Accuracy during this turn is reduced by 80%)
Afflicted with 'Sleep'
(Unable to perform an action this turn)

Nicepoint draws a large magnum, selecting six targets on gunslingers reflex.

In a split second, he delivers six perfectly fatal headshots, killing Yostuffsune, The Cyberdemon, Copy #1 & Copy #2, The Tanker, and Merryweather

Immediately afterward he succumbs to the sleep spell.

[Cycle News]

CRITAWAKETS is dead!

The Railgun and Auto Turret defenses have been upgraded!

The foundations will be laid in 1 turn.

The factories retrofit, the hanger, and the SVRDS will be finished in 3 turns.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:18:08 PM by lord techno »

ATTACK CYCLE START
The succubus mage requires a players input in order for her to use an ability. She does not require input for 'Endless Desire' to take effect.
This is because her abilities are high-risk righ-reward, use them wisely.

I pop out of the hole, popping a few more big-ass bullets towards the incapacitated Nicepoint, using Tablesalt as a support
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:17:50 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

Finish building the cigarette-Launcher, Slap on a suppressor, because science, then fire at it it being nicepoint, who's most likely dead
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:45:53 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

Go along with whatever Agent Legit is doing, Nicepoint is gonna die anyway.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:27:53 PM by TableSalt »

Can i turn the glock plushie into a spirit, and if I can i would do so

To avenge the Cyberdemon, i throw a hell load of bombs to Nicepoint

mortar the heck out of nicepoint

Nine kicks towards Nicepoint's corpse?

I pass away in my sleep

take that!

loving MAKE HIM CHOKE ON A COPY HAHAHAHHAHA

summon pepsiman and attack

dump ad flyers on his face