Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 323257 times)

Construct the center module of the space station.

Start Upgrading my Flamethrower, By Replacing the Gasoline with Napalm.

now that i have learned fire magic, i must now learn how to forge a war axe

I put up a barrier up for everyone to block one attack.

sorry, i've been caught up in alot of things lately. I should be able to get around to an update.

sorry, i've been caught up in alot of things lately. I should be able to get around to an update.

"I've been busy making other forum games look like mine."

"I've been busy making other forum games look like mine."
r o a s t e d

ATTACK CYCLE END
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:51:11 PM by lord techno »

Turn 36 Results

Agent Legit 22 hurls an incendiary grenade at Ice Warrior I & II. It detonates, inflicting 90(+50%) fire-element damage and inflicting 'Napalm'.

Nix the Glaceon + TableSalt draws a flyswatter, raising it to the sky spectacularly! Tablesalt sets it on fire, before nix slams it against Metalliku's face. Inflicting 110(+50%) fire-element damage.

ReddBoi drops a mini-nuke on Metalliku. Inflicting 150(-30%) bomb-element damage.

SWAT One fires the Railgun at Metalliku. Inflicting 300(-30%) physical damage.

Failbros2 flies in a squadron of bombers, which drop in a load of napalm over all enemies. Inflicting 140(+50%) fire-element damage.

Marios calls upon the Succubus Mage to feed on the Ice Crystal.

The Succubus Mage appears, quickly tackling the Ice Crystal to the ground, quickly proceeding to 'Feed' on it. The display is heavily erotic, and she drains 400 HP from the crystal before dissapearing.

Redconer grabs a blowtorch before torching Ice Warrior I. Inflicting 120(+50%) fire-element damage.

ZeUberMedic starts building a massive howitzer.

TheMrDoors waits for somebody to revive him.

Nicepoint continues building the space station.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd cannot upgrade his flamethrower because he is dead.

JamesH starts learning how to create a war axe, by also visiting the library. (seems like it has everything).

Shinyarceus4 summons 'Ifrit'.

CRITAWAKETS summons a defensive barrier, which will allow all players to block one incoming attack.

Microsoft EDGE pours a bucket of antifreeze all over Metalliku. This particular type of liquid does not resonate as a water-element attack and deals 150 damage.

Copy 1 & 2 mark Copy Kirby R and Marios as 'Protected'.

The Goliath Tank fires it's 'Phalanx Autocannon' at Metalliku. Inflicting 120, 110, and 130 PIERCING damage.

The Treadnaught fires a 'Rocket Bullet' at the Ice Crystal. Inflicting 50(-30%) bomb-element damage.

The Carrier deploys another 'Fighter Squadron'.

Fighter Squadron I unleashes a 'Laser Swarm' upon Metalliku. Inflicting 65(-30%) magical damage.

The Light Battleship fires a 'Bombardment'. Dealing 200(-30% bomb-element damage to all enemies.

Pepsi Man vigorously 'Jerks his pepsi bottle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'. Which dazes Metalliku.

NINTH BOSS

Metalliku
An ice elemental with incredible power. His attacks can 'Freeze'
1356/3000
Afflicted with 'Icy Body'
(Heals when hit by ice-element or water-element attacks. This applies to friendly fire as well)
Afflicted with 'Extinguishing Ice'
(Cannot be afflicted by 'On Fire' or 'Napalm')
Afflicted with 'Frigidness'
(Takes 50% more damage from fire-element attacks)
Afflicted with 'Hard Ice'
(Takes 30% less damage from all non fire sources. Is always classified as an armored entity)
Afflicted with 'Dazed'
(Attacks have their target randomized. May attack allies by mistake)

Metalliku casts a massive hailstorm, which will sustain for a few turns.
Multiple balls of hail impact metalliku, healing him for 200 HP.

He becomes dazed immediately after from the cringe-worthy sight of pepsi man jacking his pepsi bottle.

BOSS MINIONS

Ice Crystal
A magical crystal which can cast a wide variety of ice magic. Can attack metalliku.
394/1500
Afflicted with 'Extinguishing Ice'
(Cannot be afflicted by 'On Fire' or 'Napalm')
(Takes 30% less damage from all non fire sources. Is always classified as an armored entity)
Afflicted with 'Elemental Immunity: Ice'
(Takes no damage from ice-element attacks)

The Ice Crystal fires a beam of energy at Failbros2. The personal barrier negates the attack but consumes itself.

Ice Warrior I
Magical servant dedicated to lifelong obediance towards metalliku. Can launch icy missiles and form frigid shields. Will not attack metalliku. They are immune to 'On Fire' but CAN be afflicted with 'Napalm'.
475/1000
Afflicted with 'Napalm'
(Takes 10% of it's maximum health as fire-element damage every cycle)

The ice warrior launches a frigid missile at CRITAWAKETS. The personal barrier negates it but consumes itself.

Ice Warrior II
Magical servants dedicated to lifelong obediance towards metalliku. Can launch icy missiles and form frigid shields. Will not attack metalliku. They are immune to 'On Fire' but CAN be afflicted with 'Napalm'.
655/1000
Afflicted with 'Napalm'
(Takes 10% of it's maximum health as fire-element damage every cycle)

The ice warrior charges at Redconer. The personal barrier negates the attack but consumes itself.

[Cycle News]

The factories retrofit, the hanger, and the SVRDS is finished.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd, and TheMrDoors are dead!

The space station will be constructed in 3 turns.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:19:41 PM by lord techno »

did i seriously not realise i'm dead

someone help me up i have doc bags

Hmmm... What fire transformation should i use? *One trip to random number generator later*

I pick up a giant dinosaur skull that somehow gives me fire powers.  Fire Saurian go... Wubba Lubba Dub Dub.