B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320412 times)

Turn 34 Results

Agent Legit 22 pops out of the hole before delivering another payload of big-ass bullets at Nicepoint, inflicting 130 bomb-element damage.

TableSalt assists Agent Legit 22. Adding an extra 50 bomb-element damage to his attack.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd finishes construction of the 'cigarette-Launcher'. He slaps a suppressor on it before firing a grenade at Nicepoint. Inflicting 150(+30%) bomb-element damage.

JamesH tries turning the glock plushie into a spirit. Unfortunately it does not seem to do anything.

Metalliku lobs a hell-load of bombs at Nicepoint. Inflicting 140 bomb-element damage.

Failbros2 grabs Nicepoint. Because nicepoint is weak enough, failbros is able to slit his throat, inflicting 'Instant Death'.

ZeUberMedic launches multiple mortars, inflicting 110 bomb-element damage to Nicepoint.

Redconer delivers nine kicks to Nicepoint. Inflicting 130 physical damage. Redconer resonates! After the 10th kick he will be fully powered.

Copy Kirby R creates a copy before shoving it down Nicepoint's throat, inflicting 125 physical damage.

ReddBoi summons Pepsiman!

Twix dumps a bunch of ads flyers on Nicepoint's face. Inflicting 80 advertisement damage.

0rez proceeds to 'Feast' on Nicepoint. Inflicting 270, 310, and 285 physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Nicepoint
[DEAD]

Killed by
Metalliku

[Cycle News]

CRITAWAKETS is dead!

The foundations are now laid.

The factories retrofit, the hanger, and the SVRDS will be finished in 2 turns.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:18:23 PM by lord techno »

INTERMISSION
No combat will take place during this time. Intermission will be dropped once the next battle is ready.

NEXT BOSS
Metalliku

Prepare yourselves for an icy battle!

Prepare yourselves for an icy battle!
hope you will be iceolated

Begin flying up to VY Canis Majoris. (3 turns charge)

Command field drone forces to construct

at all foundations.

Domestic drones to create launchpad in mountains nearby to battlefield whenever and wherever able.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:41:36 PM by SWAT One »

I jump to orbit and begin constructing a space station

forgetin' kill stealer!

Realise I forgot to add a way to Reload the cigarette-Launcher, Then try to add a magazine hole.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 09:34:24 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

Blast'm whilst im still inside my hole.

I collect fossil fuels. Natural gas, charcoal, sticks, everything necessary to fuel... My flamethrower.