B.F.T.B – Blockland Forums Team Battles [PROLOGUE]

Author Topic: B.F.T.B – Blockland Forums Team Battles [PROLOGUE]  (Read 2770 times)

In order to play, post an application and all actions here.

Code: (Application to Join) [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]  [name]
[b]love:[/b]  [love]
[b]Desired Team:[/b]  [desired_team]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 09:59:58 PM by lord techno »

This appears to be the most advanced forum game in recent times.

I shall enter! Though you didn't make the "name" part clear. Is it the character's name or ours? Only one way to find out...

Name: Lance Lancaster
love: Lots Male
Desired Team: Energium Incorporated

Is it the character's name or ours?

The character's name. Your BLF username as well as your characters name will be listed in the team roster.

I am ready.

Name:  Charles Winchester
love:  Male
Desired Team: Titanium Corporation

Hey everyone!  We just need 1 more person on Titanium, and 2 more on Energium to begin.

Name:  Wilson Derringer
love:  Apache Attack Helicopter
Desired Team: Titanium Corporation

do not dare to assume my loving gender

Please be advised.

Future applicants will have their alliegance assigned to Energium Incorporated, in order to keep up with the quota. This enforcement will be dropped once the quota is met.

Name: Yomiel Jackson
love: Male
Team:
Please be advised.

Future applicants will have their alliegance assigned to Energium Incorporated, in order to keep up with the quota. This enforcement will be dropped once the quota is met.

Only 1 more needed on Energium to begin.  Note that after the game has begun, we will not prevent users from joining unless the max number of team members is met for the battle.  If this maximum is met, you will not be spawned in, but will enter as soon as a spot becomes available.

Level 1 minimum is 3 per team; maximum is 6 per team.

Name: George Cuttingham
love: Male
Desired Team: energium

We have now reached our minimum quota for each team. The alliegance restriction has now been dropped, but will be reinforced once a team reaches the 6 member cap.

You may begin actions now.  TC begins at the west entrance, and EI begins at the east entrance.

Two trains come to a halt at each of the stations.  Each team can hear the other unloading down the tunnel.  As soon as the supplies are all set up, the trains speed off don the tunnel.  Both teams are now deployed, and a teleporter exit exists as a spawnpoint from personnel.  Dozens of people, even whole crews of men tried to make their way into these tunnels, but of those dozens, only fifteen came back.  All of them recounted the existence of sentinel robots guarding the place that would kill anyone who dared enter for the treasure at the bottom.

But now it's time for the professionals.  You are the scouts, the first crew sent to survey the Labyrinth ahead.

Ahead of the Energium party, the sound of whirring rotary blades can be heard through the tunnel.  As many are wary of the robot rumors, they prepare to fight, but hear it chime in a fashion only EI drones do.  They relax their weapons, knowing that it is probably some message.

Light from the drone can be seen illuminating the old tunnel, and eventually it arrives, lowering its light brightness as it arrives in the dimly lit room.  The drone stops, hovering to face the group, and after beeping and extending an antenna and a small projector device, a holographic display flickers into view, showing the face of some Energium Inc. career official wearing a suit and tie, clean haircut, and light, medium-rimmed glasses.

The man clears his throat.  "I am Director Makarov," the man says in a native Russian accent, "I have been sent here by observation drone in order to brief you on your mission."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:11:24 AM by SWAT One »

Ahead of the Titanium party, so too can the sound of rotary blades be easily picked up. Being equally wary of the potential threat, they raise their weapons, only to then lower them once the TC drone comes into view.

It halts a few feet in front of the group, before several plates on it's mechanical body extend outward and shift position. After a few short moments of reconfiguration and robotic noises, the drone projects a hologram of a Titanium Corp. official in a black suit, well-kept but smoothly curved haircut, and shadowy-black glasses, similar to those you would see from the men in black.

After a brief stare-down with the team, he speaks with an irish accent. "Greetings. I am Donnovan Herschel. Your briefing officer. I shall provide you with all the information you will need to know for your venture into the Labyrinth."