Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 324042 times)

Turn 4 Results

SWAT One begins to construct the secure entrance to an underground bunker. It will take 3 cycles to complete.

Kidplasma calls the boss "Mr.Queerba", inflicting no damage but revealing Mr Queeba's hidden 'Hostile Reactions' buff.

Rabbot32 delivers painful p-spot exams to Mr Queeba via a weed whacker. Inflicting 31 damage.

Nicepoint charges the Magic Soccer Ball with great power, before passing it to Space1255

CRITAWAKETS materializes into battle, teleporting in front of Mr Queeba and slashing him with his sword, inflicting 33 damage.

Twix sues Queeba Industries for false advertisement, angering Mr Queeba greatly.

MoltenKitten summons the great aeon Bahamut! to fight for the players!

ZeÜberMedic! pulls out a flamethrower before unleashing searing flames upon Mr Queeba, inflicting 48 total damage.

TheMrDoors slams a massive steamroller on top of Mr Queeba, inflicting 38 damage.

Copy Kirby pulls out a tricycle, before flipping it through the air into Mr Queeba, inflicting 22 damage.

Metalliku Conjures another projectile of ice, sending it careening into Mr Queeba. Inflicting 18 damage and the 'Frozen' debuff.

NotBomberguy chucks a baseball at 90% the speed of light, impacting Mr Queeba for 38 damage.

Failbros2 Grabs a bazooka and launches a rocket at Mr Queeba, inflicting 31 damage.

Redconer kicks Mr Queeba twice. Inflicting 21+19 damage.

Microsoft EDGE refers to Mr Queeba as "Mr Queefa", angering him greatly.

King Dedede slams his hammer down on Mr Queeba, inflicting 35 damage.

Panzer I fires it's dual autocannons on Mr Queeba, inflicting 15 total damage.

SECOND BOSS

Mr Queeba
401/750
Afflicted with 'Hostile Reactions'
(Attacking a player that has insulted you will break)

Mr Queeba gets really loving pissed before unleashing his super gay powers. breaking out of being frozen before violently raping Kidplasma to death.

[Cycle News]

Marios & Kidplasma are dead!

3 cycles till the secure entrance is complete

King Dedede, Panzer I, & Bahamut will fight for the players, under control of OP.

[Allies]

King Dedede
Can only perform basic attacks

Panzer I
Attacks hit multiple times, but deal poor damage

Bahamut
Can hit all enemies with impulse and inflict true damage via his mega flare

[Active Effects]

=Auto-Turret Defense=
SWAT One
(If this player is attacked successfully by the boss, the boss takes damage)

=Enchantment: Electric=
Magic Soccer Ball
(Stuns the boss on the next successful attack, does not ignore stun immunities)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:04:05 PM by lord techno »

Three kicks.
Assist! I use a Millikick attack!

I seriously am using a GigaChip-level (Normally Very Powerful) attack at the second boss. DEAL WITH IT.

I use THE GRAND ROAST, a huge ass flamethower, and I attempt to roast the following:
SWAT One (your bunker won't be built now) NOT attacking SWAT this turn, Twix (you're gonna lose this lawsuit bud), ZeUberMedic (thanks for the idea of the flamethrower :^)), Microsoft EDGE (What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch?), and Redconer (those who kick me will not be treated kindly)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:12:44 PM by Mr Queeba »

I summon The Doom Slayer!

oh stuff, i realized i made a mistake, queeba's buff actually breaks any stuns that currently afflicts him when he attacks someone that has insulted him.

Lol, go for the guy who is 5 miles away and has an automatic retaliation buff.  And then has enough time to attack everyone else.  Kek.

Seek shelter if Queeba is heading in my direction by using the bulldozer to encapsulate myself in a thick layer of earth.

spend 3 cycles making SWAT One's attack powerful