B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319808 times)

I fire an AP round from the High Velocity rifle and chip off the armored skull buff

I also command the nanites to attack the drone's tendrils' joints and hopefully cut some off

Bring out the L.E MG42 And start spraying

Use my arcane knowledge to revive Redcorner

uh grab a gas mask and throw another quartet at the thing's head

Send all my stuff to punch the drone.

do some extreme surgery to replace my arms with chainsaws
suddenly realise i can no longer hold anything

Turn 84 Results

TableSalt restores Redconer.

Nicepoint opens fire on the Evolved Drone's skull! The shot pierces so forcefully that the armor around it's head shatters! The shot inflicts 350 CRITICAL damage.

Nicepoint also directs the nanites to attack the Evolved Drone's limbs. They manage to sever two of it's legs and free two of the GCQCS drones. While also inflicting 160(-20%) physical damage.

ZeUberMedic draws the L.E MG-42, spraying a hail of lasers at the Evolved Drone. Inflicting 220(-20%) energy damage.

Texan101 zaps the Evolved Drone with a bolt of electricity, inflicting 95(-20%) lightning-element damage.

AL-22 taps into his arcane knowledge, but discovers that Redconer is already alive.

TheMrDoors launches magical bolts at the Evolved Drone. Inflicting 130(-20%) magic damage.

JamesH dons a Gas Mask before hurling another quartet of Melta Bombs at the Evolved Drone. The Drone however, seems to recognize the attack. It rears back and leans it's lower tendrils within close proximity to the explosives, which still hold two of the GCQCS-1 Drones. The explosions are primarily directed into them and destroy both of the remaining drones, leaving only the two behind that were freed. It also deals 100(-20%) bomb-element damage.

Space1255 orders all of his servants to go punch the Evolved Drone.

Twix performs rapid surgery, replacing his own arms with chainsaws. He then realizes he can't carry anything with these...forget.

GCQCS-1 leaps at the Evolved Drone's arms, cleaving them with their weapons, inflicting 170(-20%) energy damage.

AEGIS-1 fires at more of the Evolved Drone's eyes, inflicting 180(-20%) energy damage.

The Goliath Tank fires it's Phalanx Autocannon at the Evolved Drone. Inflicting 135, 110, and 120 PIERCING damage.

The Ice Golem rears it's fist back before careening it into the Evolved Drone. Inflicting 240(-20%) physical damage.

Evolved Drone

[ DEFEATED ]
0.00% HP

The Evolved Drone roars in pain before collapsing.

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

As the Evolved Drone collapses, it is revealed that it has not quite died just yet. However, before a finishing blow can be dealt, something else emerges from the queen's chamber.

A massive creature, easily twice the size of the evolved drone, exits the queens chamber and in one swing, tears the evolved drone's head clean off, before roaring violently at the group.

Looks like getting to the queen is going to be much harder then expected!

BOSS
Alpha Drone

<|[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]|>
100.00% HP

Afflicted With: 'Glut for Punishment'
(Performs Instant Follow-Up 'Counters' if an attack would deal 10% of it's maximum health)
(This also applies to DOT effects, the counter will be redirected to the entity that started the effect)

Afflicted With: 'Reinforced Hide'
(+45% Physical Damage Resist)
(+30% Fire Damage Resist)
(+15% Bomb Damage Resist)
(Reflects damage from physical attacks)
Afflicted With: 'Uncompromisingly Resolute'
(Immune to CC Debuffs)
Afflicted With: 'Through Many Eyes'
(Immune to 'Blinded')
(Accuracy decreases are nullified by 90%)
Afflicted With: 'Razor Edges'
(Physical attacks dealt by this unit cause 'Bleeding')

launch an arrow at one of it's eyes

spit at its face and call it ugly