[NEWS] man shoots up pizza place because of alleged clinton child enthusiast ring

Author Topic: [NEWS] man shoots up pizza place because of alleged clinton child enthusiast ring  (Read 7235 times)

Tony sees someone dying, waits for them to die, and then brings out his first aid kit and gets to work.

Actually as a civilian you are not legally required to help an injured person. In some countries if you accidentally got hit by a car they'll kill you instead because they don't want to get sued if they did the Samaritan thing later.

You don't get sued for giving first aid because you get consent first, or implied consent if they're unconscious

You don't get sued for giving first aid because you get consent first, or implied consent if they're unconscious

People have been sued before even with consent and it's hard to prove it if you're alone.

People have been sued before even with consent and it's hard to prove it if you're alone.
tbh id rather get sued than to willingly let someone die, assuming i know how to help and can help them.

this is, however, totally irrelevant from the fact that you misconstrued the news which makes up the OP of this topic.

next tony topic:

[NEWS] Cuckald Annoying Orange Can't Build Wall

where is pizzagate?

voat.co/v/pizzagate

theres another entire topic on it though

tbh id rather get sued than to willingly let someone die, assuming i know how to help and can help them.

I'd rather let someone die then have my life ruined by some cynical ungrateful bastard

this is, however, totally irrelevant from the fact that you misconstrued the news which makes up the OP of this topic.

Nope. I'm replying to the kid that is comparing the name "pizzagate" to someone dying. Don't look at me. You just happened to commandeer the conversation and further derailed it.

Tony sees someone dying, waits for them to die, and then brings out his first aid kit and gets to work.

i could go for some pizza from pizzagate right now

I'd rather let someone die then have my life ruined by some cynical ungrateful bastard

Nope. I'm replying to the kid that is comparing the name "pizzagate" to someone dying. Don't look at me. You just happened to commandeer the conversation and further derailed it.

bruh you currently have a gofundme up because you can't even afford $350 to go to Georgia
there's not a whole lot left of your life that someone could ruin

Also nonnel wasn't comparing that to the name of pizzagate, it's because of how late you are to reporting this "news"

bruh you currently have a gofundme up because you can't even afford $350 to go to Georgia
oh forget

Holy stuff.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 09:28:58 PM by Perry »

Also nonnel wasn't comparing that to the name of pizzagate, it's because of how late you are to reporting this "news"

Lol I'm raising money for 3 other people that are going with me, not just myself.

Maybe take the richard outta your ass. Asking for money is what gofundme is all about.