Titanic

Poll

Do you like the ship so far?

I do! Its very detailed!
51 (36.7%)
I am called Badspot and i have no idea what an add-on is!
20 (14.4%)
Jack n Rose RP
14 (10.1%)
Ant no
10 (7.2%)
Bones4
44 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: Titanic  (Read 29446 times)

aa i decided to work on this again! pic of the actual progress:

the booziest of build em ups

the booziest of build em ups
don't forget the flying eggplant!

Looking awesome Sylvanor. Hope to see more progress soon!

why is the flag of Finland significant enough for its own blown up post....looks like a spam post to me

why is the flag of Finland significant enough for its own blown up post....looks like a spam post to me
to which nationality/country did the titanic belong to?

mongolia

So is this ever going to get finished because it has been seriously been in WiP since v8.

So is this ever going to get finished because it has been seriously been in WiP since v8.
since 2016, wrong titanic

tony pls, are you that blind? for someone that spend his life on the forums i am surprised to hear that from u
this titanic is my version, not Bones4 one, i started it in September 2016, worked on it for 30 days, then stopped, then came back on it 1 year after

Some TBD plssss, Its between ANT and i, you cant understand :P

Was built in Belfast
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:53:19 AM by Sylvanor »

get out of here geezer

Was built in Belfast
i was posing that as a rhetorical question to TBD, he was asking why ANT posted a picture of the finnish flag on the ship, and I was trying to clarify that ANT was pointing out it should be a british flag rather than a finnish flag

i was posing that as a rhetorical question to TBD, he was asking why ANT posted a picture of the finnish flag on the ship, and I was trying to clarify that ANT was pointing out it should be a british flag rather than a finnish flag
i built the flag

damn you're so smart