Poll

Do you like the ship so far?

I do! Its very detailed!
51 (36.7%)
I am called Badspot and i have no idea what an add-on is!
20 (14.4%)
Jack n Rose RP
14 (10.1%)
Ant no
10 (7.2%)
Bones4
44 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: Titanic  (Read 29289 times)

Credits: Sylvanor, Smallguy, Leetzero, ANT (no)

I started building a Titanic and i will finish (finnish haha) it in the 2/3 months that will come
Credits: Sylvanor: All, ANT: The hull, Smallguy: The prints/textures, Leetzero: Custom Bricks

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: When did you start building it?
A: Less than two weeks ago.

Q: Will it be finished?
A: Yes.

Q: Can i help?
A: No.

Q: Will you release it?
A: of course i will, why do you think i make it? really! It include the custom bricks

Rules:
1# If you randomly connect and plant any brick, remove it or you will be banned (how long? depending my mood)
2# Do not ask to help us, do NOT tell us you know more than us/you know all about the ship.
3# Do not bother admins (Sylvanor) with stuffty things you do, we dont care
4# Do not be rude, spam chat, advert others servers or try to guess the admin password, you will be perma banned.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 06:41:40 AM by Sylvanor »

What is done yet:

Boat deck: 60%
Deck A: 40%
Deck B: 2%
Deck C: 10%
Deck D: 15%
Deck E: 45%
Deck F: 30%
Deck G: 2%
Orlop Deck: 0%
Tank Top: 0%
Hull: 0%
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 08:00:27 AM by Sylvanor »

ant is no

where is bones4

ant no

bet you tk 24/7

I love the Interiors so far

interior is pretty primo
exterior is

okay holy stuff that's spectacular

You are making in a few days what Bones4 made in years.

A lot of this looks brick for brick like mine.

I just noticed someone is in the fireplace in the 2nd pic

A lot of this looks brick for brick like mine.
Well, we ARE working from the same source material as this team. I can already see that the two projects resulted in subtle differences in the results of the First Class Lounge. For example, I kept the three-light wall fixtures of the room, while this project changed them to two-light fixtures.

To Sylvanor and the rest of your team:
We never got very far into the first class smoking room to my memory, whereas your team has done a spectacular job with it so far, including the custom windows! For some nitpicky constructive criticism, I suggest that whoever worked on the first class lounge on your project might want to reevaluate the placement of wall light fixtures surrounding the fireplace:

I say this because it looks like light fixtures were placed on the sides of the columns to either side of the fireplace, rather than on their fronts with another set close by.

Additionally, if possible, color that gray ceiling trim in the first class lounge gold, and the floor green. If gray and white/tan weren't intended to be temporary colors and were actually recommended by a researcher on your team, bar that person from being a researcher for your project any further, because green and gold were the signature colors of the first class lounge.

This is beautiful, Keep up the amazing work!

Edit: Still beautiful, still keep up the amazing work.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:30:23 AM by Superfun909 »