Author Topic: PewDiePie deletes his channel  (Read 2673 times)

I actually thought he would delete his channel just to spite Youtube for being such trash, when all along, it was PewDiePie, who was the real trash

Something great could've happened

But no

It was just another click-bait attention whore scheme

I thought he changed, i trusted him

He let me down, i suffered pain

I needed law
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:55:01 AM by Masterlegodude »

I'm just surprised he's still popular. His fans should have at least graduated to 4th grade by now.

has anyone even watched his content lately?

hes actually not that loving bad anymore

like seriously im 90% sure all of you guys who circle jerk about how hes so awful haven't even watched him in like 2 years, back when he was actually stuff

Yeah PDP's content is pretty loving funny these days despite the odd spattering of cringe here and there

What's your sophisticated opinion on the state of Kidz Bop?

What's your sophisticated opinion on the state of Kidz Bop?
i fail to see how this is relevant

but anyways i agree that most of pewdiepie's recent content is a lot better and is actually
pretty loving funny these days despite the odd spattering of cringe here and there

Did people actually fall for this low quality bait

if you listen in the dead of night, you can still hear hooting and hollering in the wind.

I'm just surprised he's still popular. His fans should have at least graduated to 4th grade by now.
I thought they would have started kindergarten

has anyone even watched his content lately?

hes actually not that loving bad anymore
Yeah, i watch some of his videos from time to time, they're kind of amusing, but i just wish that he actually went through with this, Youtube needs to wake up, fix their website, stop adding in things nobody asked for, and stop keeping their biggest money makers in the dark about important details, and PewDiePie is one of them!

I bet that Youtube treats him just like the rest of the big Youtubers, which is, again, why PewDiePie needs to do something that'll get them get their stuff together!