snopes.com
3 (5.8%)
politifact???
1 (1.9%)
google news...
3 (5.8%)
other stuff
7 (13.5%)
i don't really believe in any of these news site and all the news is stuff in general
22 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: what is a news media show/site/etc you trust in  (Read 1367 times)

apparently i can't reuse my last topic because i can't edit the poll, so i'm going to start off with this new topic and get right into it

previous vote:

previous opinions:

im considering making a survey topic and keeping this recycled, i'm also considering this survey topic to be weekly. give me suggestions pl0x

sweet n smokey anyday mang

time to choose your favorite way of cookin'

microwaved or pan-cooked anyday

i don't really believe in anything because i'm a bit suspicious on most things, but snopes seems okay

* otto-san shakes head

you fools...news isn't real...

at least for media in australia, i probably trust the ABC more than any other source.

snopes is the only one i would trust as a standalone source but i browse nbc and cnn too

I don't trust any News site TBH, but, there are some news sources I absolutely Refuse to use.

So instead of choosing the news sites I do use, here are the ones I refuse to use.

CNN
ABC
NBC
BBC
Fox
SkyNews
Washington Post
BuzzFeed
PolyGon
Snopes
Wikipedia (Like seriously, this isn't a news site, WTF?)
Any Social Media at all.

I'm sure that there are some others I've missed, but hey, I cant sift through endless bullstuff. So I'll stick to my main news source, BLF.

usually if more than 3 news sources report something then i'm inclined to believe it's true, unless it's something like cnn
if any less are reporting it then it's either fake, biased, or too minor to be worth anyone's time
the BLF news network
fake news

snopes is the only one i would trust as a standalone source but i browse nbc and cnn too

snopes was one of the ones caught taking money from hillary to write nice things about her.