Author Topic: Spamming on Survival Server  (Read 8146 times)

Ever heard of quoting someone? This isn't loving twitter.
did i #trigger you

My point is....I barely have done any of it besides trying to fight back against it.
Damage Control

WHY SO MUCH SPAM!?

Also, fighting a spammer with spamming? I'm going to assume you're just another troll... because all that does is encourage the person who is already spamming...

This is some stuffty moderation.

This is some stuffty moderation.
Ive been home sick with a nasty sinus infection and played on this server for somewhere around 20 hours over the weekend. Not one time did I see an admin on it. It would be really nice to know who runs the server and encourage them to add some admins.

Ive been home sick with a nasty sinus infection and played on this server for somewhere around 20 hours over the weekend. Not one time did I see an admin on it. It would be really nice to know who runs the server and encourage them to add some admins.

They have moderators, they just don't list administration on f2. i think. maybe.

i saw someone get banned via console during my time in the server (reason: ADMINISTRATIVE BAN; i wasn't paying much attention so idk what they were doing wrong), but that was within 10 minutes of players spamming the chat, so in that particular case it may have just been a script?

My best guess is the host has some kind of chronic trust issues, so he trusts nobody with any power, not even administrating a server on a lego game

My best guess is the host has some kind of chronic trust issues, so he trusts nobody with any power, not even administrating a server on a lego game

Really? That's your best guess?

to be blunt, survival's server's administration is literally nothing.
RDM is everywhere and it's virtually impossible to play the server without some overpowered loving dogs walking up to you and loving maiming you. GET RID OF THE loving DOGS, OR NERF THEM.
i'm 100% sure that the server has no admins on it, at all.

There's no such thing as 'rdm' on a survival server. Stop being handicapped about that, it's not a RP.

actually it's called "trying to actually play the game".
the server is literally a human meat factory.