My friends pranked me good.

Author Topic: My friends pranked me good.  (Read 773 times)

In countries like Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Bolivia, we drink "mate". It's a kind of infusion drink, much like tea, made from herbs. Instead of putting the herbs in the hot water, we put the hot water into the herbs.

So, back to the story. I was drinking mate normally. I went to plug my phone into the wall because I was out of battery. Came back and continued drinking. Anywho, I started to get a feeling of needing to stuff. Before going to the bathroom, I went to refill the hot water container. When I did, I noticed some oleic substance in the water.

starfishs put liquid laxatives in it. I am in the bathroom right now, stuffting my intestines.

Post pranks that your friends did to you.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:48:18 AM by Pastrey Crust »

wow that's not funny that's just cruel

For a second i thought your parents pranked you

In countries like Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Bolivia, we drink "mate". It's a kind of infusion drink, much like tea, made from herbs. Instead of putting the herbs in the hot water, we put the hot water into the herbs.

I know I've been quoting others quite often recently but these two quotes really do say it best:

wow that's not funny that's just cruel

your mates are stuff

uh yeah that's not even funny they're just richards.

even my friends who have been richards often would never do that.

well at least it wasnt rohypnol!!!!

prank them back by locking every door and closing it every time you go to their house

prank them back by locking every door and closing it every time you go to their house
do this
in one room hang a sign saying "payback" or somethin

prank them back by stealin their toilet paper >:]

laxatives are not safe for pranking usage by the by

prank them by going up to them while they sleep and then bust your nut on their face, and hope it doesn't wake them.
i remember reading a 4chan greentext where someone does that.

Prank them back by stabbing them
Or loving their dogs. Haha guys I made a stale piecrust loving dogs joke. Am I funny?????

I didn't know you guys had stainless steel down there.