Holding "drama trials" or some such?

Author Topic: Holding "drama trials" or some such?  (Read 6006 times)

In-game. We use actual evidence, don't act on assumptions, let everyone speak, and don't just all call the person an autistic friend. We ask all involved parties questions, figure out what happened as best we can if there's doubt, and find a way to solve the problem, most importantly.

Anyone think this is a good idea? It's certainly better than calling people names until they leave. That's why a lot of steam reviews are "toxic community."

op is so vague about this concept but heres what I think he is trying to hold 'drama trails' on a server or something?

this doesn't sound like a good idea

you're treating the drama board as if this is a court where everyone in the forums has to be mature enough to handle said court

this forum can't even handle singing a song from lazy town without interruptions

that seems like it'd be inconvenient and too much work to set up for something like that tbh plus not everyone would want to go in-game just to get a chance to say something about the situation

The inert is srs business dudes

The inert is srs business dudes
i take this kind of intrernet drama on a forum about a dead online multiplayer lego game very serious buddy, do not make me make a discussion about you making a mockery of this very situation

i take this kind of intrernet drama on a forum about a dead online multiplayer lego game very serious buddy, do not make me make a discussion about you making a mockery of this very situation
heh. finally someone with their mind in the right place. eon won't have a bad time.

heh. finally someone with their mind in the right place. eon won't have a bad time.
mfw you try to be sans but you can't even put it in a fitting font

ot: w[stuff]

lol that's stupid. It's much easier to call the autistic friends, autistic friends and making them quit.

In-game. We use actual evidence, don't act on assumptions, let everyone speak, and don't just all call the person an autistic friend. We ask all involved parties questions, figure out what happened as best we can if there's doubt, and find a way to solve the problem, most importantly.

Anyone think this is a good idea? It's certainly better than calling people names until they leave. That's why a lot of steam reviews are "toxic community."
Why is having it ingame a good thing? those things you listed are all best done in a slow environment where you have a permanent record of everything that's been said and has happened. for example, the forum.

mfw you try to be sans but you can't even put it in a fitting font
yeah for real what is this amateur stuff

lol that's stupid. It's much easier to call the autistic friends, autistic friends and making them quit.
also how do you "fix" someone being an autistic friend? telling them to stop?

Yeah because that totally worked before.

smh quit raven