Author Topic: dumb people at your school  (Read 2127 times)

/title

there's this girl at my school who makes literally no sense, in gov we did a thing were 9 of us are elected as supreme court justices, and one was the leader justice. We could nominate ourselves and then the class would vote on if we would stay or be denied the position. I nominated myself cuz it sounded fun, and when people voted for me she told the class to vote for me because she thought I was funny.

After all the judges were appointed (myself included) she started ranting about how there were no female judges and that we absolutley had to have one, but she didnt even nominate herself so she really had no room to complain. Later on, my friend was appointed as the leader of the justices and she started ranting about how he only got the position because he was the oldest and had "age privilege" (he actually got it because he's very smart and everyone knew it), when she herself voted for me just because she thought I was funny. So I guess in her eyes people are allowed to get things for being funny but not for being the oldest, neither of which are things that should entitle someone to something but she choses to cherry pick certain ones i guess?

Oh also she said I remined her of cheese wheels because my last name has the word wheel in the middle. Ok then?

what dummies does ur skools have

hes not at my school but lego lad seems pretty dumb

u need to lego of ur hate

some guy at another school called 'whackin' and he keeps messaging me over the internet harassing me because i dont know of some restaurant called 'red lobster'

some guy at another school called 'whackin' and he keeps messaging me over the internet harassing me because i dont know of some restaurant called 'Redd lobster'
fixed

u need to lego of ur hate
i must say that was a pretty gr8 pun there

well see now that's why ur at school
but if youre dumb that means you cant speak so shouldnt he go to some other type of special school

My loving strategies teacher is annoying as forget, all he does is get in your face and go "Do you have the work?" and then there is this girl who likes to ship characters, but she is always making dumb ships, like onetime she asked me "do you ship spiderman with Deadpool?" and I just was like "No, that's gay". back to the teacher, he always like "stop talking" even though were not even talking that loud and then he goes "this is becoming a problem" then loving separates us all for simply loving talking and also I wanted to show my friend sometime on my laptop and then the same girl is like "lemme see" and I'm like "forget off", but she try to turn the screen and of course I pull it back, then I try to show my friend again, but then the loving girl gets up to see what on my laptop and then teacher sees and says "this is becoming a problem" even though it really isn't. also this guy tought us really stupid lessons such as "how the end a phone call" or some other simple thing that even a loving 2nd grader can do.
I honestly, wanna be moved into a strats different class

uhmmm what *are* strategies silly some1 needs to go back 2 school