What is your IRL superpower?

Author Topic: What is your IRL superpower?  (Read 1771 times)

Mine is being able to half-ass anything and still slide by somehow.

Tell me yours or I will go apestuff and break my computer.

Hearing the tune of any song and knowing every cord in my mind. Also remembering the layout of any building I walk into. Able to manage this, but not math..

i mean i can bend my fingers back pretty far
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:56:00 PM by ReddBoi »

i only weigh 148 lbs but i ate 2 double quarter pounders from mcdonalds for lunch today. how many lightweights can eat like that. if i were a betting man i would bet not many

Mine is being able to half-ass anything and still slide by somehow.
Hearing the tune of any song and knowing every cord in my mind. Also remembering the layout of any building I walk into.
These, along with being able to eat 6+ tacos with ease while being very skinny, drawing skills, and the ability to smile / be happy pretty much all the time in person

wee

Probably pain tolerance. I broke my wrist and didn't even know, I just thought it was a little sore.

i only weigh 148 lbs but i ate 2 double quarter pounders from mcdonalds for lunch today. how many lightweights can eat like that. if i were a betting man i would bet not many
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

same as op
Mine is being able to half-ass anything and still slide by somehow

Able to screw up a conversation in a single bound!

Extreme joint contortions when needed

Double Jointed I guess

EDIT: I can also run the fastest out of all the kids in the PE class. I also have a very good memory.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:39:38 PM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/u/urban-grace

and the ability to eat as much as i can without gaining practically any weight, and being able to play a song on an instrument by ear

coolness
aaaahahahahaha
u sure you're talkin about yourself there pal