Punished Toxicology - sans spam

Author Topic: Punished Toxicology - sans spam  (Read 13266 times)

heh. sounds like you were having a good time, until you had a bad time at least.* gaster blasters fire with bone attacks*
heh. your not the one in charge of this thread reminds me of when chara started to fight me and kept resetting the timeline.
heh. people don't wanna have a bad time thanks to my karmic retribution powers. run along kiddo, unless you wanna have a bad time. *eye glows blue*
heh. good joke there. not like you'd ever meet her. unless you wanna have a bad time. *gaster blasters glow*
heh. nice comment. looks like someone's gonna have a bad time thanks to my karmic retribution powers.
heh. i remember the first time papyrus discovered his first bone, then he discovered it was one of his own. heh. guess i'll be around grilbys.
heh. misknowledge like that and someone's gonna have a bad time. then again, my brother papyrus learns about this stuff all the time.
heh. punished? you mean sans. *evil eye starts glowing blue*
heh. i can't say your in a position to complain about undertale stuff being put on the blockland forums.
heh. when everyone is trying to have a good time, yet it looks like someone's gonna have a bad time here. just like when chara tried to commit the genocide run. *shoots with gaster blasters*
heh. all of you are just shoehorning in your unfunny memes. keep going and you're going to have a bad time.
heh. this is proof that humans are devolving *gaster blasters fire bone attacks*
heh. finally someone with their mind in the right place. eon won't have a bad time.
heh. I hate when people act like your burn acoustic. it's a choice and we all know it

what is this stupid stuff
like it's not even funny, it's obnoxious and contributes absolutely nothing to the thread
this entire series of posts itself is an "unfunny meme"

this

isn't really necessary

/neutral but if he goes full on *Sticks member into Papyrus's tight skeleton tailhole* "Mnn... yes bro... give it to me..." then he really needs to stop

*Sticks member into Papyrus's tight skeleton tailhole* "Mnn... yes bro... give it to me..."

this

isn't really necessary

/neutral but if he goes full on *Sticks member into Papyrus's tight skeleton tailhole* "Mnn... yes bro... give it to me..." then he really needs to stop

*Sticks member into Papyrus's tight skeleton tailhole* "Mnn... yes bro... give it to me..."

what in forget

i take it 'heh' is the new 'kek' for the memester kids

that

wasn't really necessary

*Sticks member into Papyrus's tight skeleton tailhole* "Mnn... yes bro... give it to me..." then he really needs to stop
how the forget would a skeleton even have a richard?

That's a really specific scenario nix; are you trying to tell us something?

before you ask i found it on a fanfiction

how the forget would a skeleton even have a richard?
ask tumblr

what in forget nix

before you ask i found it on a fanfiction

......define found...............