Author Topic: What'd you think of Blood Bath's City Challange?  (Read 7405 times)

Just curious...i thought it was well designed, but couldve been improved. It was too laggy, when it shouldnt have been, and it was way too short

Like I sad while there: It's like Lego Star Wars- Short and fun, with lots of replay value (I've beaten it 7 times) Not to mention that collecting the hidden items aint no walk in the park. Finding them is easy, but I still can't get to the axes!

Never seen his city challenge you guys speak of before. What is it like?

It's a challenge made by the infamous BLOOD BATH on blockland, which i host on my servers the names are ususally some thing like "BloodCityChallenge" or "BloodWallChallenge" or "BloodLavaChallenge", etc.. We now have a total of six challenges I believe...

Well..ur right...its really good...couldve been less laggy, but it is very fun to play :)

Axe?! ive found the blaster,editor wand,and cape.Wheres the axe!?

I still need to find the axe.  Too many n00bs mess around with me before I get a chance to find them.

i don't think it saved right, but the axe is back where it's supposed to be...

very well made. i enjoy it. but i still cant find the damn easter egg!!!

At what time's does this city challenge server come up? I still haven't seen it yet.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 08:41:01 AM by A-master »

uh....I really don't know....

it pops up randomly.

ive seen it ten times so i dont see how you havent seen it

what time do you play?  2 oclock in the morning?

Actually, my server is usually up at 2am on friday night and saturday night.

i couldn't get past the street lamp jumping...
at least, i think you jump the street lamps...

In one place you have to jump on the street lamps. Blood's new challenge should be coming out soon, it will be a multi-player type of game.