Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II falls ill and cancels Christmas plans  (Read 1778 times)

2016 finna work it's magic for one last grand spectacle

i predict january is her death

I always knew this was gonna come, just didn't know it was now.

I always knew this was gonna come, just didn't know it was now.

Old people have a tendency to spontaneously die

You guys seriously expect them to outpast death? Sure, let's hope for the best but let's no get our hopes up too much.

Doesn't mean much. If anyone was at risk it would be Phillip.

Also don't expect to hear any news about either of their health deteriorating, even if it's true. The Palace wouldn't let it be published, and you'd be surprised at the level of influence/control that the royal family has over the British press.

Doesn't mean much. If anyone was at risk it would be Phillip.

Also don't expect to hear any news about either of their health deteriorating, even if it's true. The Palace wouldn't let it be published, and you'd be surprised at the level of influence/control that the royal family has over the British press.
This is true. You'll hear occasionally if Phillip has had to go into hospital because he hasn't been in good health for the past few years but that's about as much as you hear from the Royals in the press concerning their health.

if the queen dies in 2016 i'll do a burnout in my car while playing rule Britannia

god please save the queen

they just need to change her batteries again so she can live for another century