Author Topic: Relationships on the Forums  (Read 7249 times)

i have a gf.............. giant frog
If you're serious, which I doubt, please post pics of it

she is camera shy
Wait, do you mean that their name on the forums in "Giant Frog?" I thought that you meant a literal giant frog, nvm.

why is that name familiar if they aren't a forumer? not because I'm depressed/damaged at all just curiosity
lol well she does play bl often

i first met tills a month ago on tbd's skiing server and she flirted with me for a couple weeks despite my obvious "stop you're in the friendzone" cues. she's, ehh, socially inept

lol well she does play bl often

i first met tills a month ago on tbd's skiing server and she flirted with me for a couple weeks despite my obvious "stop you're in the friendzone" cues. she's, ehh, socially inept
u know it's bad when people start flirting with you

zloff and i are best buds we eat cow poison together every night

honestly I don't give a stuff if someone preferably "female" uses me I'm already about as broken as they come and the alternative is being a total introvert hermit untill I (hopefully) literally can't take it anymore and Self Delete by stab haha

Wait, do you mean that their name on the forums in "Giant Frog?" I thought that you meant a literal giant frog, nvm.
its a literal giant frog with a forum account "Giant Frog?"

dont ask shes sensitive about it

Who? I can think of Port and Evar, but neither are active forumers these days.
;)

no, she's a literal giant frog and she's my friend and she's beautiful

Surprised no one wanted to be with Willymcwilly, isn't he attracted to little kids like us?

isn't he attracted to little kids like us?
speak 4 urself bud

im actually surprised at the amount of forum relationships