Author Topic: T+T1/2/skins/whatever Negative Ammo Quantity  (Read 695 times)

My version of Tier Tactical appears to have malfunctioned recently. 

Whenever I host a server and fire a weapon which uses Bushido's ammo system (Frog's Weapons included), the quantity appears to start at 0 and count into negative integers, effectively making my ammo supply last forever.    I don't want this.  My ammo preferences in the Admin Menu have not been edited and are still default.

Anyone else experience this?  Any fixes?

Conflict issue probably. Make sure you don't have any other gun add-ons that use ammoguns besides T+T, frogs, blockombat or 40k or whatever. Commonly conflicting add-ons are adventure pack, H&K, and other packs that use their own version of ammoguns.

If that fails, reinstall T+T

Alright...

I've narrowed it down.  After searching through old threads, I now have "weapon_gun," "emote_critical," and RTB enabled.  The ammo is now in positive territory.

Now the problem which exists is that some guns have limited ammo, accompanied by the text, and some have infinite ammo with no text and no need to reload.  Example: "weapon_magnum," "weapon_lightMG," etc.  It has the ability to fire indefinitely while others do not.  I know at this point most folks are saying "geeze dude just be happy with what you've got."  It just looks kinda sloppy, sorry.

I re-downloaded all of T+T from DAPRog's RTB, but I've gathered those versions might be incomplete or outdated.  Bushido's mega-thread leads to a download link for .rar's which are dead links.  I can't find any other download sites for T+T.  Anyone know of a location for a good download?

can probably get a working copy out of a gamemode that uses it.