The Loud House topic

Author Topic: The Loud House topic  (Read 4397 times)

since its Christmas break, i've had little to do with my afternoons, so I was cruising the on demand and remembered this show, id never seen it before. ive watched a good part of the episodes and I have to say its very well done, I really have no complaints with the show and really loved some of the episodes. Its also pretty accurate to real life, my friend hunter grew up in a crappy house with 4 sisters and I cant help comparing this show to him all the time. only diffrences were Lincoln's dad isn't a deadbeat drunk and his sisters are actually interesting

anyway guys opinions?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 07:21:57 PM by warble »

ive seen a lot of research of it

ive seen a lot of research of it
I was going to say something about that, but I didn't. I knew the moment I saw this show that there would be a ton of research of it, after all it is 2016

it's not that good at all. I think it's ok.

looks endearing, haven't seen any of it though

only seen like 3 episodes but i liked them. a lot of people say this is the only good show left on nickelodeon

only seen like 3 episodes but i liked them. a lot of people say this is the only good show left on nickelodeon
I dunno man, I like Harvey Beaks. It's made by the dude that created Chowder.

I can't watch after I realized that there is more than likely an r34 involving every single character

i like the kinda sunday newspaper comic style, something new and refreshing

i like the kinda sunday newspaper comic style, something new and refreshing
are you talking about the visual style or the tone of the show overall because this god-awful aesthetic has been around for too long and can't go away fast enough

are you talking about the visual style or the tone of the show overall because this god-awful aesthetic has been around for too long and can't go away fast enough
visual

i must be very out of touch because i've never heard of this show

visual
there are things in the show (like the family van, general architecture, and clothing) that look like they came straight out of 1965, but its modern? maybe its just the comic theme they were going for

its like a 1960's Corvair van (Corvan)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:10:58 PM by warble »