Author Topic: dumb stuff you did as a kid: the thread  (Read 4495 times)

somehow when I was three I didn't even know what I was doing and while on the computer. I wiped my dads entire work related email inbox, I don't remember any of it, but he was pissed, and on that same Gateway 2000 dinosaur I shoved pennies into the subwoofer holes on the speakers and broke them

somehow when I was three I didn't even know what I was doing and while on the computer. I wiped my dads entire work related email inbox, I don't remember any of it, but he was pissed, and on that same Gateway 2000 dinosaur I shoved pennies into the subwoofer holes on the speakers and broke them
lmao. i remember getting a stuffton of viruses on my family's computer when i was really little.

When i was about 11 i was playing foot tiggy (foot tag/footsies/exc.) and i tripped and smashed my head into a pole and cut it open. Luckily it didn't need stitches so it was just glued together, but it left a scar.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:01:56 PM by Yellow Snow »

shoved a pipe cleaner into a power socket

dont ask

put pennies in the disk slot of my dad's car radio

i was at a store, looking for my aunt. i was really loving weird as a child, so you know what i did? i saw this lady (she was an employee) sorting clothes. i actually thought she was my aunt, so i went up to her, and grabbed her ass. it still embarrasses me to this day.

when i was 12 i got minecraft

I remember digging cookies into my brothers videogame cases. Then I had to run.

I also remember trying to down 3 stairs in a single jump. I accidentaly didnt notice one day I wasnt on the last stairs so when I was in middair I remember falling right to the ground, but in the way I ripped a barrier to prevent our dog to go upstairs from the wall, and I fell with it. I honestly (and so say my parents) think that the barrier actually saved my life for some reason, since it cushioned the fall and I didnt go directly to the ground. I think I probably damaged (not broke) a rib.

put pennies in the disk slot of my dad's car radio
holy stuff i did this too lmao

didnt take my adhd medicine for like 4 months

I was only a couple of months old, and i was being a sub-human handicap like all human larvae are, and i fell down and hit my face on my dad's keyboard and fell off the desk.

also when i was 2 or 3 i was at the top of my house's stairs and had a carseat, and decided to go down it.
-bump-bump- and i was at the bottom of the stairs but wasn't injuried, it was just really loving stupid what i did and kinda funny now that i look back at it
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:22:03 PM by Protoss Dragoon »

at the age of 5, i sneaked out my room at the middle of the night. i had this stupid idea to play with knives in the kitchen. so i went in the utensils drawer and grabbed a knife. i was just tossing it around, when i had a STUPIDER idea. i would cut myself. so i did. i cut my finger, and it started bleeding like HELL. i cried as loud as i can.

another story

same age, another cut incident. i was cutting a lego figure with an xacto knife, because i was watching a lego terminator tutorial. then i accidentally slipped the knife and cut my thumb 1 inch deep. it was bleeding like hell again, but it actually didn't hurt, to say the least.

one time I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 (it was like 6 years ago), somebody got an achievement called "Back in the Saddle" and then I immediately called a vote to kick him. Everybody voted yes, and the person started questioning as to why I did it. Apparently I just didn't like people getting achievements I haven't gotten back then.

when i was 12 i had net nanny installed on my windows XP by my parents, and it was making me look like a dork on the BLF, so i went into safemode and deleted it, but for some reason i only deleted like a part of it instead of the entire program cus i thought "if i delete ALL of it it will be too obvious", so when i booted back into regular mode this constant error report kept on coming up saying net nanny was corrupted. parents found out and informed me that the software cost them 40$... so i ran into the backyard and hid.