Author Topic: Adrenaline-filled night.  (Read 641 times)

So coming back from my uncle's house, I accidentally took a wrong exit. The top map is what I should've done. The bottom one is what I did and the fallout one explains the kind of people there are over where I ended up in.

I swear, I never ran so many red lights in fear for my life. The kind of people there are the same kind of monsters you can find in that part of Fallout. D:

get a taser or pepper spray and teach them a lesson

so like

were they chasing after you or something?
throwing things?
yelling and screaming?

thank you jesus for allowing me to live in a quiet neighborhood in a first world country

thank you jesus for allowing me to live in a quiet neighborhood in a first world country

throwing things?
yelling and screaming?
Probably not, he just ended up in the bad side of town. Keeping in mind that this is Argentina, it's not crazy to be somewhat concerned.

man too bad you can't keep a gun to defend the life you fear so much for  :cookieMonster:

so like

throwing things?
yelling and screaming?
Luckily, no. It's a place where it's one villa miseria right next to the other with gangs everywhere. I saw about 3 small groups of very sketchy people.

In fear of being chased, I didn't stop at a single red light until I got to a calmer neighborhood.

I live in a quiet neighborhood. Every city has its stuffty area where you'd love to drop an atomic bomb in. This is one of those areas.

man too bad you can't keep a gun to defend the life you fear so much for  :cookieMonster:
Because a gun would save my life. I'm one against an entire gang. I wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm one against an entire gang. I wouldn't stand a chance.
Train up by coming to Australia and do some martial arts against the local wildlife. That's all the preparation you need.

Train up by coming to Australia and do some martial arts against the local wildlife. That's all the preparation you need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw