Author Topic: Pomp's Character Dump  (Read 13910 times)

Cute. Except Head Split girl. I already told you pomp, she cannot live like this.
i agree
give her some duct tape

i agree
give her some duct tape
dont forget the super glue or the cement

What's the story with body paint girl? Does she just wear body paint or is she cursed or something
just wears body paint for the thrill
you can't see her in the last picture but she's camouflaged against the wall

how did head split girl get into her condition

so far no
miraculously
How
Especially with her tits sticking out like that

continuing on Pomp's head split girl, if I was some bully and I came up to head split girl because her head was split, what do you think I would do? Maybe shove her around and stuff. But when we are alone together, I could easily break her head sides. It's also impossible for her to be like that, after all, where's the spine? How does she see with two eyes? How does she chew and eat and swallow? Head Split Girl is simply not fit for this world and whatever freak accident that happened to this chink, I feel sorry for her parents. Gooks are always stealing our Power Plants, Steel Mills, and Malls. Fun Fact : Kaiser Steel was the largest steel mill in the west coast and was the job saver? Until 1985 when it closed and the communist friends known as China bought a section of Kaiser Mill and then took it to china. All that's left in it's location is Auto Club speedway, and California Steel. And now look at Fontana. It's not as horrible as San Bernardino, which also Fun Fact : was the home of many celebrities too, such as John Goodman and Frank Sinatra! And to add to that, the first ever operating McDonalds was opened there in 1955. Now these 'so-called thugs' move in to just sit there fighting and abusing their children and women waiting for their welfare checks. Because of N.W.A., because of Black Lives Matter, Because of Oligarchs, because of China. Because of Hong Kong. You see how all this adds up? So no, Head-Split girl can not and will not survive unless she is properly corrected or duct taped to where she can function perfect.

continuing on Pomp's head split girl, if I was some bully and I came up to head split girl because her head was split, what do you think I would do? Maybe shove her around and stuff. But when we are alone together, I could easily break her head sides. It's also impossible for her to be like that, after all, where's the spine? How does she see with two eyes? How does she chew and eat and swallow? Head Split Girl is simply not fit for this world and whatever freak accident that happened to this chink, I feel sorry for her parents. Gooks are always stealing our Power Plants, Steel Mills, and Malls. Fun Fact : Kaiser Steel was the largest steel mill in the west coast and was the job saver? Until 1985 when it closed and the communist friends known as China bought a section of Kaiser Mill and then took it to china. All that's left in it's location is Auto Club speedway, and California Steel. And now look at Fontana. It's not as horrible as San Bernardino, which also Fun Fact : was the home of many celebrities too, such as John Goodman and Frank Sinatra! And to add to that, the first ever operating McDonalds was opened there in 1955. Now these 'so-called thugs' move in to just sit there fighting and abusing their children and women waiting for their welfare checks. Because of N.W.A., because of Black Lives Matter, Because of Oligarchs, because of China. Because of Hong Kong. You see how all this adds up? So no, Head-Split girl can not and will not survive unless she is properly corrected or duct taped to where she can function perfect.

Reality or Fiction, i dont care. just get her some forgetin tape man shes scaring me

The story of headsplit girl is that when she was born she suffered from a genetic defect called "Headsplitia" that make her head be in two.

This post gave me a hemorrhoid

bodypaint girl has got the BOOBS