the time traveller's archive

Author Topic: the time traveller's archive  (Read 2873 times)

im getting shot next year in the foot

i made a typo in the op. this was the exact time to fix it

i'm expecting astronomical growth in the usage of this topic when the great war of 2017 occurs and all the time travellers flock to this era to see just how it began

the same thing happened at wwi and at the titanic

Dude I loved when Annoying Orange called a missile strike on Syria
People were so furious

goodbye world

is what i say in 3 months, before i enter a self-assisted coma from a Self Delete attempt

2020: Annoying Orange been voted in a second term, here's how bernie can still win guys.

can't believe r̨̘͕ͅi͕̗̯ͅc̷͕̞̙̬k̞͎͚͓͚̯͢ a̧͙͖n̖d̢̠̘̦̺̱̼ ̝͍͉̩͕̲ͅm̜̳͘o̮͉̰r̰̫̝̝̺ţ̞y͈̥̺̳̦͞ͅ ĝͨ͆ͬ̊o͊̐t͆ ͂ͥͪ͊͊͜ȁ̔̿̋̄ͭ̑͝ m͗ͬͤͬ̑͠o̽ͣ͡v̄͑̒̄ͥ̏͆̕i̢̐ẻ͛̋́ ̈̉̂͘i͡n̽ͮͮ͗ͥ ̉͆ͤͮ2̎̄̽̒0̌ͯ͂̃̍ͣ̀1ͪ͗͗͑̆͌̚9́́̔̇͊̅ͦ ͦ̅͊̋͟aͩ̍̄͑n̸͌ͫ͑͌͊̏̋d̑͑̒̕ ̔ͨͮͬät͏ ͧ̈́҉tͧ͋h̉e͋ͮ̓̈́ͯ̄̆͟ ̈ͣ̀ë́́nͯ̏̑͛̚d̛͑ ̈̑̄̾̽ͨͤo̕f̈́ͬ̾̇̓̒̇͡ ͦ̉ͨ̉̚̚͝iͤͭ̃͆̑t̍̒̍͋̀̒̅͏ ̶́eͫ͞v́̾ͣ̇̎ë́ͭ̿ͥ̕ry͗͐̑ͯ̓̋̏͟bͬ͋̅́od͐̄ͭͮ̑̔ͮ̕y̍͋͐͗ͤ̂̎́ ͧ̚͜d̽̄́ìͧed̊ͣͤ̃ͨ͗ ̅b́̓̿ͬ̇̇̑͟u͝tͤ̆̌̇ͪ ͫ̉͜i̔͂͆͗̒̌҉tͣ̀ ̒͞w̏͑̒͆ͦ͘a̔̐̎̒͑̀͊̕s ͬͥaͥ͋̿̀̄͊c͐̀̏͏t̡̏̃ũ̈́͒͆ͤͭa̐̀̈ͯ̆ͮ́͝lͭ̄ͥ̿l̶y̒̔ͤ̚ ͆̿r͌͆ͨ̋̀eͭ̌̔ͦͫv̇͑ͧe̊̑̇ͥ̂̚â͂̎̍̈͜l̢ed̍͡ ͪ̐t͐͂͂̐ͩ̀h̒e͑̑̑̀ ̎̾f͊͒̍͡į̾͂̾̄̈̔r͑̋̚s͛ͬ̔ͣ͗ͣ̚͢tͭ͒̓̎ ̿͊͛è͢ṽ̐ͣͯ̍͑eͯ̊̽̓̿͊ͩr̐ ͨ̾͜ęͯ̄̎͂̇ͮͮp̸ͦ͐i͗ͭ͞sͨ̐͛͌o͐͗̽̃̍̽͌d̷ͥͦͥͦ͛e̿ ơf̑̔ͧͮ́̚͟ ̍ͫ̂rͤͤ̋͌͛ͩ̀iͦ͌c͑́ͪ̇͗̒̚k̈͡ ͗͊͟a̓̒̾n̨ͧď͑̔ ͬ͏m̧̔̓͊̓o̶ͩ̚r̎̔ͫ̈̐͌t̓ͫ̑̃yͤ̉̾ ̢ͯͣ̽̇̏̾̊w͑ͤ͌͆̃͏äͯͧs̨̐ ̆ͯth̛ͦe͗ͫ̑̔͗͠ ̵͌ͭ̄̿̅̚ȯ̽͛̑̿̆̚͘ňͬ̏ē "̑ͤ͟t͏r̡ͬu͛eͣ͞"͛ͬ ̅ͧͤ͌͒̚d͗̉̄̎̂̋͞i̚m̎̇̀͢e̾ͣ̈n͛̇̓̕s͆ͫ̏̋ͩ̑i̡ͯ̔͆̉oͤ̓̌̀͆͆n̸ ͫ̾̊͆̎̇͂a̢ͥ̂̇n̒dͫ̐ͥ̽͗҉ ̢̽̃ͩtͩ̆̐͗̒̈̚͢ŗ̏̾́ù̂e͗ ͦ͐̑ͬ͞ri̇̄͗ͪc͊̉̆ͨ͐ͭ̕k̸̊ a̐̔͢nͯͧͪ̒ͯdͣ̆̊̿͋̅͞ ͗m̓̋͗́ͨͨô̅҉r̋̎ͣ̚̚-̛ͯ̈́-͏-̋̽͂͌

oh god i said too much,i̴ͧ̂ͪ̽͒͊ͫ͜͟ ͐́̽ͧ̃ͤ̎҉̕ţͦh̶̴̑̾́́ͬ̌ͧ͛͟i̛̋̋̂͒ͣ̌͞ň̨ͩ͆͗̍̎͜kͣͦͥ̆̚ ͤ̄͡t́ͯ͗ͩͯ̄͏̴i̎̍̔͐̓͑̿̚͏̴̡m̅̏̿̌̓̚eͭ̕ ͯ̀ͦ̐̈̌ͥ͏҉i͐ͧ̓ͦ̌͋̒ͪ͌sͮ̔͑̂͌͝ ̍͌ͭc͗̋̒̉̄̊͠͠o̴͊̔̊̆́̂ͭ͂l̾̄͆̄҉l̛ͭ̋ͨͪ̓͛͒ͨ͛a̵ͣͧͭ͊ͯ҉̕p̨̔̓̉͛̕̕s̸͒ͦͤͤ̚͘҉iͣ͛̄͝n̋̐͢g̢ͧ̅̏̑̊̄ͦ̈́͌̀͝ ̴͋̌̓ͬ̃͋͝o̧͂̓ņ͂ͦ̾ͪ̏̒ ̴̡͆ͤ̋̑̉͐̌̚͝m͐ͥ̽ͫ́ͬ͆͟-ͯ̎͋̈̍͛͡0̎ͩͣ̔́̍̀0̷̈ͪͯ͂̔͑́͘͠0̴̷̎ͪͨ͢

It's so weird being on the internet out in the open again, ever since it was illegalized.

I don't want to mess with the timeline too much, I just thought it would be nice to get in a few more posts on the original Blockland forums, before the big buy-out.