3 (10.3%)
Social Anxiety Disorder
12 (41.4%)
- Comment Option -
4 (13.8%)
I Am NOT Autistic(lol)
10 (34.5%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Anxiety Poll  (Read 799 times)

Do you have anxiety? There are at least six different types and the most common symptom attached is actually depression. Although a host of neurochemicals: GABA, serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and many others are responsible for controlling anxiety, cortisol, an glucocorticoid horomone secreted by the adrenal gland, is mainly responsible for your ancient "fight or flight" response.

I have panic attacks, how about you?

I have comments. Want a comment?

loving Social Anxiety Disorder. Really does prevent me from making new friends IRL.

loving Social Anxiety Disorder. Really does prevent me from making new friends IRL.
no you're just socially awkward

I took medication for anxiety when I was younger but I've kinda gotten past it and live somewhat normally at this point.

Social Anxiety Disorder   

Generalized. I perpetually have anxiety and take medication for it. It's a lot better than it used to be.

Social Anxiety Disorder   
That spells sad.
That's almost as bad as the acronym for the skydiving technique, which is SPLATAlso, good on you if you get it.

yes sir I have a special condition called the DEA yes sir I just get this irrational tendancies to raid drugies

i have N.O.N.E. disorder

I probably have some sort of attention disorder but I don't have anxiety

i am a being that consists of about 200% anxiety

I don't know what just that besides being depressed out of my mind I'm strung out and stressed out to wildly varying degrees like 85% of my waking life I over think Everything oh yea and a recent life experience has caused me to start having occasional panic attacks or whatever you know can't breath curl into a ball all that jazz
meh
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 08:10:12 PM by Mardalf »

social anxiety, but I take paxil for it and it works well
withdrawal is a bitch, tho