Author Topic: stocking - vore spam, disturbed as forget  (Read 73216 times)

So you find being caniballised to be loveually arousing

ok then

So you find being caniballised to be loveually arousing

ok then

do people not have access to dictionaries anymore?

Then let's release our barrage of disgusting pics. It's not research or gore, so it's okay, right?

thats right. welcome to normal forums. are you loving new here?

anyone can point me to that user hiding thing? for anyone who doesn't want to see vore?

anyone can point me to that user hiding thing? for anyone who doesn't want to see vore?

you can always stay out of the deviantart thread and this one too if you REALLY dont want to see vore

you dont really see it anywhere it doesnt belong do you?

Just because there are worse things in the world doesn't make this issue suddenly worth zero consideration.
did i say that
did i loving say that

you can always stay out of the deviantart thread and this one too if you REALLY dont want to see vore

HOW ABOUT THIS THREAD

Alright time to post pictures of transformers everywhere

Alright time to post pictures of transformers everywhere
Badspot only allows spamming of anime tiddies

-snip-

The drama subforum isn't for NSFW, and stocking isn't an admin to set rules so try again.

Also, stocking, let me put it another way. So it's not research. Alright. But let's pretend for a second you look at that stuff at work, and that your work is at an office. Would you mind if a co-employee looked at your screen?

If the answer is yes, then there you have it. If it's no then good lord why does this forum attract the disturbed. But hopefully it's not no.

are you having a debate with the most troll troll on the entire forums right now