Admin Orb - Brick "Too Far" Fix

Author Topic: Admin Orb - Brick "Too Far" Fix  (Read 3574 times)

Server_TooFarFix

Blockland's brick "too far" distance is adjusted for the player's position relative to the ghost brick's position, this stays the same regardless of whether you're in F8 (Admin Orb) mode or not.

This add-on will change it so that when using the admin orb it'll automatically adjust to use the admin orb's position instead of your player's position, just as you would expect it to be.

Download

I'd get this instantly but I just set the too far distance to 999999999999999 or something to be honest.

Great fix!

I'd get this instantly but I just set the too far distance to 999999999999999 or something to be honest.

Which allows a griefer to spam bricks from far away and making administration harder if you host a freebuild.

well that was quick lmao
god damn, good stuff

Great fix!

Which allows a griefer to spam bricks from far away and making administration harder if you host a freebuild.
Yes that does allow the potential but I've hosted for years and NEVER had that issue.

Yes that does allow the potential but I've hosted for years and NEVER had that issue.
But it might just come around the corner. Better to be safe

Good job on the addon

I thought the too far distance was by the player and not the administrator?

In that case you type /ClearFarAwayBricks which clears bricks 200 bricks away from your player

In that case you type /ClearFarAwayBricks which clears bricks 200 bricks away from your player

Oh, nice trick! No, really.

But your average Blockland host doesn't know how to do that.

you can just wrench the brick, find out whos it is, ban them and clear the bricks

not too hard

you can just wrench the brick, find out whos it is, ban them and clear the bricks

not too hard

I mean, what if the bricks are spawned far enough it's hard to find them even with the maximum draw distance?