Kid Accidentally Searches for research on Amazon Alexa

Author Topic: Kid Accidentally Searches for research on Amazon Alexa  (Read 2796 times)

I spent 3 hours over the phone talking my blind uncle through setting it up lol...

i love the little "okay.." he lets out

This is intentional. The Jews intentionally push research on white males to lower thei love drive and prevent white reproduction. マホー

i saw this through my steam group lmao

This is intentional. The Jews intentionally push research on white males to lower thei love drive and prevent white reproduction. マホー

Hmm, I think when you typed J-E-W-S, you meant to type L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S, though it is an easy mistake to make

Hmm, I think when you typed J-E-W-S, you meant to type L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S, though it is an easy mistake to make

just let people whack it in peace

at least stocking is being an idiot ironically

What I want to know is what was he trying to search up.
he knew what he was looking up

gosh darn jews pushing research!
procrastination will summon the devil within you and you'll burn in heck!!!

procrastination will summon the devil within you and you'll burn in heck!!!

Does that mean if I jerk off into a piece of toilet paper Satan will come out of it

He's trying to search a Winnie The Poo song that involves Tigger.