Author Topic: Ford company abandons Mexico factory to fix one in Michigan, saving 600 jobs.  (Read 4873 times)

what about taco bell
lol
i've had real, authentic mexican tacos when i was in tijuana once. it put me on the toilet for over 24 hours.

I guess I'm just a baby :c

lol
i've had real, authentic mexican tacos when i was in tijuana once. it put me on the toilet for over 24 hours.
that's what we call food poisoning

first ford rejected government handouts and now they're trading a foreign facility for a domestic one, gg

lol
same thing happened to me when i had my first real taco in october of my freshman year. forgot to lock the bathroom door so my pals were messing with me while i was suffering on the stuffter

"We will make America...great again!"

same thing happened to me when i had my first real taco in october of my freshman year. forgot to lock the bathroom door so my pals were messing with me while i was suffering on the stuffter
what an awful way to die

You didn't read the article.
It's like adults make decisions based on multiple factors sometimes :-o

It's like adults make decisions based on multiple factors sometimes :-o
But the person who made the decision specifically stated that was not one of the reasons.

first ford rejected government handouts and now they're trading a foreign facility for a domestic one, gg
unsure if supportive or negative comment

I'm actually happy Ford didn't take those handouts. One of the many reasons I have no pity on GM.

lol
the worse the food poising, the more authentic the mexican food

lol
thats what you get for going to tijuana
go further south for the good stuff

"We will make America...great again!"

Hey, look who popped out of their rock.

cant wait until Annoying Orange starts literally sucking richards to make sure that that companies will stay in america so that he can say he delivered on his promise

cant wait until Annoying Orange starts literally sucking richards to make sure that that companies will stay in america so that he can say he delivered on his promise
CUMGATE

CUMGATE
*donald Annoying Orange voice*
"it's not gay, because i didn't have a boner. it's the truth! it's the truth... whether you like it or not. believe me, i know all about the gays."