Poll

which one

store bought
7 (9.3%)
delivered (e.x. papa john's)
68 (90.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: what do you like better? oven pizzas or pizzas delivered  (Read 5103 times)

Delivered, oven pizzas are ok but nothing can beat Little Caesars and Pizza Hut for me.

Yeah, but you don't have to get up at all. For me I am usually willing to pay eight dollars for the ease of not having to do jack stuff. Especially if I'm messed up.
Yeah if i've been drinking i won't give a stuff and just order delivery.

It's mostly just principle.  I hate tipping in general because it's just subsidizing a company's employees under the guise of a reward.  
Audaciously enough, many places call it 'expected gratuity' and mandate tips or take it from the bill automatically.

brother wtf do u think

aight who are ya
im old as stuff i just never used forums (this is a newer account)

Yeah if i've been drinking i won't give a stuff and just order delivery.

It's mostly just principle.  I hate tipping in general because it's just subsidizing a company's employees under the guise of a reward.  
Audaciously enough, many places call it 'expected gratuity' and mandate tips or take it from the bill automatically.

I don't have any problem with tipping because it shows appreciation towards the person who served you. Like, this guy dealt with all the stuff to get past the front desk man and come up the elevator and find my door, so I don't mind giving the guy a few bucks (not usually five though) for going through the hassle. I'd rather give it to him where it goes directly to him rather than pay the restaurant extra.

Regardless, though, the concept of 'expected gratuity' is ridiculous. I can't believe that a pizza place would have the insolence to say that they expect you to tip.

"expected gratuity" is just "your food costs more money than we told you it did"

we deliver them to ourselves
we just run down to the pizza place and grab one and bring it home and it's good
also they give us free pizzas every ten only if we get take-out for some reason

all of the above except dominoes