Did you ever wake up from a realistic nightmare and then try to go back?

Author Topic: Did you ever wake up from a realistic nightmare and then try to go back?  (Read 1686 times)

I had a pretty real nightmare but when I woke up, I realized it was just a dream and tried to go back to see how it ended. My alarm clock is an starfish and didn't let me though.

I've done that with regular dreams but never nightmares

I have not had a nightmare since I was 4 and I can't remember if I ever did that.

I have not had a nightmare since I was 4 and I can't remember if I ever did that.
The last nightmare I had that woke me up was last year, but it had no scary images or elements. I just woke up suddenly with a feeling of panic and my heart racing.

As for waking up from dreams and trying to go back, it's really common for me but I tend to actually get back into the dream.

all the nightmares ive ever had were ridiculous as stuff

all the nightmares ive ever had were ridiculous as stuff
this lmao
it's loving weird what the mind can construct

From what I remember, I went to a store and left late at night and my truck was towing someone's car for some reason. So anyway, I left the store and saw both my truck and my car with all of the tires shanked snd the car all busted up and some thugs came out of my truck. That's when I woke up and thought "wtf" and wanted to go back. I don't remember if I did manage to go back though.

my dream was me inside this metal box with no roof and people screaming of a tsunami and all of a sudden the water breaks through and i drown but before i do i wake up

The last nightmare I had that woke me up was last year, but it had no scary images or elements. I just woke up suddenly with a feeling of panic and my heart racing.

As for waking up from dreams and trying to go back, it's really common for me but I tend to actually get back into the dream.
are you me cause damn this is me

i always forget the dream afterwards though unless i sit down and write it all down. but ive done that for a few dreams I really liked, and now they're ingrained into my memory

I don't exactly have nightmares per se, but whenever I do dream, it's always unpleasant.

most nightmares end up with you dying lmao

i had a dream about some good-ass food and then i woke up and tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't

most nightmares end up with you dying lmao
As far as I can remember, I woke up before dying in a few nightmares. There's where this curiosity of continuing the story comes from.

You know something is forgeted if you would rather go back into a nightmare than wake up.

Curiosity kills. masochist af