Author Topic: [NEWS] 4 people arrested after live streaming torture of mentally disabled boy  (Read 13856 times)

A rich white kid experiencing 30 minutes of what black men experience EVERY DAY is not torture
What are you talking about

A rich white kid experiencing 30 minutes of what black men experience EVERY DAY is not torture
Are you black? When was the last time you were hogtied, gagged, and beaten for half an hour? Enlighten me.

OrangeMan is more delusional than people who think the holocaust never happened

Nah, he's just trolling. It takes delicate care to craft an argument this stupid:

Then you're literally just as bad as them. We are looking down upon them for committing a terrible act and now you want to do the same.
He never said he wanted to do it himself though? I don't see where you pulled that from. He just said he hopes it happens to them, most likely in prison where all sorts of stuff happens

rip I was wrong
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 04:57:34 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Are you black? When was the last time you were hogtied, gagged, and beaten for half an hour? Enlighten me.

black men are beaten by cops every day. You convince yourselves that it doesn't happen because you don't want to realize that your country is corrupt and tribal

He never said he wanted to do it himself though? I don't see where you pulled that from. He just said he hopes it happens to them, most likely in prison where all sorts of stuff happens.
Look at this thugs smug, stuff eating grin as her loving buddies torture the poor boy.

I want to put on combat boots and stamp that smile right in
read

orangeman is trolling. go, like, a page or two back through his posts

blease
he's memeing so hard
I posted the image and people are still falling for it

black men are beaten by cops every day. You convince yourselves that it doesn't happen because you don't want to realize that your country is corrupt and tribal
Yes that man is clearly a victim of a police beating. You can see by his clear face, lack of any bruises or blood, and how he pulls a Blue Steel look straight to the camera. Where can I donate to help pay his hospital fees?

read

orangeman is trolling. go, like, a page or two back through his posts
Jesus was rejected for telling the truth at first (Luke 4:14-28), but people overcame their hatred and racism to realize he was right. I can only pray that you will realize the truth in the years to come my brother.

the red pill is hard to swallow, my friend

Jesus was rejected for telling the truth at first (Luke 4:14-28), but people overcame their hatred and racism to realize he was right. I can only pray that you will realize the truth in the years to come my brother.
too bad you arent telling the truth