Author Topic: [V1] Fur Fighters 2 Plasma Weapons - Now on Blockland Glass  (Read 3922 times)

Hello everyone! Today I bring you a remake of a weapon that I used to do when I first started making addons in 2013!

The Plasma Blaster and Plasma Beamer are based off of the exact weapons used in the game: Fur Fighters 2: Viggo's Revenge.

I've seen these two weapons in the past when my siblings would play the game, so I thought I would re-create them to here. When I first learned to make weapons for the game, this was my first addon, but they didn't have these models. So to help revive that old weapon from the past, this version was born!

FEATURES

This weapon pack features 2 weapons as visualized above. In game, they are known as FF - Plasma Blaster and FF - Plasma Beamer with respect to the order of the images.

Each weapon has their very own icon, CI message upon killing someone, and type of projectile. The Blaster shoots out a small ball of plasma that will deal 28 direct-damage upon impacting the player. Where as the Beamer fires a static-shape beam for a certain amount of range, and deals 22 direct-damage if in contact with the player. I have attempted to make the projectiles self-illuminating in the game, but results can vary on what environmental settings you might have; it isn't perfect.

I can't credit myself for the function of the beam static shape neither. I had to look into Bushido's Quake-Weapon Pack, and the Static Beam to achieve my goal. The beam might not be accurate at some distances, and I can't perfect it. Sorry for the innconvience.

Anyway I think that's all I have to say about this mod, if you want to download it...

THE LINK IS RIGHT HERE [Requires blockland glass to stay up to date!]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 09:12:25 AM by Night_Hawk »

Sweet! Nice to see more plasma blasters making it into BL!

Updated link to blockland glass! Please download from there to stay up to date!