Author Topic: the motivation thread  (Read 1139 times)

spread some motivation all around

doesn't have to be directed at anybody specifically, just give some friendly words of motivation to everyone on the forums

forget all of you
if you keep procrastinating then you'll be worse than me, and you know you don't want that

NEVER WORRY ABOUT WHERE TO START!!!  just HOP IN that stuff, like it's yummy pudding, just hop in and start chowing down (putting in work) and soon the pudding (project) will be finished (finished). FIND the courage to DO what you want to DO!!

life is meaningless, kill yourself now and save God the work

if you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment would you capture it or just let it slip?
you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime

SHUT UP!!! MOTIVATION ONLY

if you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment would you capture it or just let it slip?
you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime
REALLY ENCOURAGING YOU SHOULD WRITE RAPS

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW

REALLY ENCOURAGING YOU SHOULD WRITE RAPS
thanks and i already do
my stage name is M&M check me out sometime

atheist alert

Hey buddy, before you hang yourself just think about what will happen in the future, like for example all of your friends and family will be depressed, you only have one life and you're destroying it now? get that stupid ass rope off your neck and continue life.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:42:25 PM by cooolguy32 »

they said I wouldn't play piano like Mozart
But I played piano like Henry Flynt.
--Herbie Hanrooster, pianist for Miles Davis, Michael Jackson, and the Beatles

don't let what other people say bring you down. you are the master of your own destiny.
look at Donal Annoying Orange. the liberal media tried to make him a bad guy, tried to make him look like a fascist bitch by playing his unedited words on television for the masses to observe. well guess what HE WON!! BE LIKE Annoying Orange.

edit: OR NOT JUST BE MOTAVTE

If you guys are looking for some really good constant motivations and quotes...
https://www.reddit.com/r/GetMotivated/

u can do the thing probably!!