hello Sugar.

Author Topic: hello Sugar.  (Read 7476 times)

nix is probably being hostile because bedpost gave her the account or something idk

shut the forget up, damn stop being so hostile. She just wants to forum for once, that's all
also nice try.

i honestly wouldn't trust badpost with giving sugar a forum account either

this is honestly just going to go really bad

i removed it because it was overexaggerated but still nix is hostile

idk why badpost isn't ban on sight since he went through like 5 forum accounts in one year like dude you're a sperg go somewhere else and chill out

idk why badpost isn't ban on sight since he went through like 5 forum accounts in one year like dude you're a sperg go somewhere else and chill out

wait, this was a year?
forget wow that really deserves BoS

Except he wasn't, at all. Concern is not hostility. But responding with "shut the forget up," is.

don't forget you're also the same autist who goes back and blanks your own posts because you're incapable of thinking before you act

why does sugar have a forum account
she only speaks in broken english and most people outside of the clique find her annoying

why does sugar have a forum account
she only speaks in broken english and most people outside of the clique find her annoying
because she's not done anything to prove she can't handle one?
and she doesn't ever stay on a server I'm on, so I don't have any real experience. She's hopped on mine and immediately disconnected before I even said "Hi, Sugar!"
she's somewhat coherent though it's not like she's completely speaking in gibberish

this is probably a sockpuppet account and like what happened to jeetlor, both accounts will probably be banned.

weird, tested the blid that's on the profile by default, no results

tested the blid sugar gave us, and it's sugar..?

dunno if it's a fake or not, but it's certainly possible

weird, tested the blid that's on the profile by default, no results

tested the blid sugar gave us, and it's sugar..?

dunno if it's a fake or not, but it's certainly possible
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306365.0