hello Sugar.

Author Topic: hello Sugar.  (Read 7457 times)

you guys need to chill the forget out and enjoy this nice ass snow outside
these kids need to go outside and play instead of arguing online

For now, I am going to just ignore Buzzwaker.
I would, it's wasn't so cold outside.

thats why badspot needs to ban furries onsight

can you just like forget off thanks

i go outside almost every day

that would sooth your ego wouldn't it.
Nice ad hominem! That doesn't disprove my point that you're in the wrong and you're doing everything in the world to deny it.

All I did was tell nix to stop posting the ball in mouth tied up glaceon starfishry, how the forget does that make me wrong.
Lets not forget the constant targeting and baiting and trolling and insulting you and Bed both do to him on a constant basis for no apparant reason other that "h-hes a furry," even though we all know that is not the case. You've done it constantly on your previous account, and you're already starting to do it again on your new account. You said you were going to change, why aren't you changing? Gee, what a nice lie right there.

Im not laughing for the sake of dismissing, im laughing because your saying im not normal yet you're protecting a furcigarette.
No, you're typing "LMAO" as a way to dismiss my entire post without anything to refute it. Also, that is a bullstuff reason as well. Just because I'm defending someone who is in the right from someone who is in the wrong is not a valid reason to dismiss my arguments. Sorry, bullstuff excuses don't work.

no post limit.
"There isn't a limit, so you can't tell me what to do!!!!!" Nice 5 year old logic right there, you're just proving my point further.

thats why badspot needs to ban furries onsight
Your opinion does not rule an entire forum. If they were supposed to be "ban on sight," then they would be banned by now. Badspot even stated himself that he does not give a stuff if you're a furry or not. Plus, that is not a valid reason to flame and troll Nix, sorry.

touche
Oh, you're  agreeing that you should be ban on sight yourself? Marvelous!

i go outside almost every day
I don't think anyone is going to believe you, because all you've proven to do on here is act like a jackass, troll, and post damn near once a minute.

can we go back to calling each other mondays rather than saying that people should be BoS?

I would, it's wasn't so cold outside.
that's the point, play in the snow

Yes, I did buy Sugar the key since it was taken by her brother (Farmer). I'm starting to regret it but hey, at least let her have a chance to at least forum about it. She was really excited to try out BLF for the first time. So give her some help maybe. In fact, just get her warmed up on posting. She could be like furling, posting yahoo topics too.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:30:15 PM by Badpost »

Yes, I did buy Sugar the key since it was taken by her brother (Farmer). I'm starting to regret it but hey, at least let her have a chance to at least forum about it.

you are a good man

You've done it constantly on your previous account, and you're already starting to do it again on your new account. You said you were going to change, why aren't you changing? Gee, what a nice lie right there.

that wasn't in the contract sir.

No, you're typing "LMAO" as a way to dismiss my entire post without anything to refute it. Also, that is a bullstuff reason as well. Just because I'm defending someone who is in the right from someone who is in the wrong is not a valid reason to dismiss my arguments.

why do you care about your point so much, your point to me has the same value as my point to you. so I can't laugh at you now for being a furry whitenight, brother please

I don't think anyone is going to believe you, because all you've proven to do on here is act like a jackass, troll, and post damn near once a minute.

what has me being a jackass on a lego forum got to do with going outside.

Your opinion does not rule an entire forum. If they were supposed to be "ban on sight," then they would be banned by now.

thats why i said "needs to" lmao

Oh, you're  agreeing that you should be ban on sight yourself? Marvelous!

so i can't agree to him but i should agree to everything that comes out your egotistical starfish, hah fat chance

so you're saying you're not obligated to not be a piece of stuff
how wonderful

why do you care about your point so much, your point to me has the same value as my point to you. so I can't laugh at you now for being a furry whitenight, brother please

i don't think your point is any more valid considering a lot more of the forums dislike you than they do INH

what has me being a jackass on a lego forum got to do with going outside.

what mentioned anything about going outside in that quote

i
what

so i can't agree to him but i should agree to everything that comes out your egotistical starfish, hah fat chance

i can't tell if you're a brick wall or not, because that's what everyone is having to speak to right now

Stop dismissing points please. You've even said yourself that you'd change. Unless that was a big lie just to somehow make people not criticize your actions.
But I honestly will try to change.

why do you care about your point so much, your point to me has the same value as my point to you.
You answered your own question in the same post. Plus dismissing my point with "why do you care???" is not an argument. You need to stop dismissing everything, it's unhealthy.

for being a furry whitenight, brother please
Ad hominem and mis-interpreting things wrong just to act a smart ass. Wow, it's a double whammy!

My argument still stands. You saying "needs to" is the same as "must."

I never said you're not allowed to agree to Nix and I never said you're being forced to agree with me. Stop mis-interpreting things wrong as if it proves a point. Pro tip; it does't. Sorry.

that comes out your egotistical starfish, hah fat chance
By the way, ad hominem attacks are not points nor arguments. Are you done using them? They aren't doing anything for you.

move your arguments to drama, this isn't the place for it