Author Topic: /ty just came to my CRPG server and handed me a copy of his CRPG.  (Read 8812 times)

yeah can we have logs of this happening or this isn't credible

Holy stuff, there are massive amounts of backdoors. Most which can't be removed without messing up scripts.

I've found a couple functions so far that would let Ty kick everyone on the server, rain tanks and planes from the sky, be exempt from the hunger system, get whatever job he wants, ect.

well we all know now not to take stuff from ty, one day he might get you banned from your own server

We might remove and clean up the script. So we shall see if this sees a release sooner or later. If not, so be it.

I'd also like to add that hosting without even editing it (as the malicious way) makes the CRPG unplayable. Host cannot 'host' because he can't use ANY commands.

badspot will revoke his key sooner or later. like what he did when ravencroft started speedhacking, hes BoS and all his alts were revoked

A lot of the functions themselves actually have legitimate non-malicious purposes, he may of added the 'backdoors' so he can access those functions on a dedicated server hosted by a different BLID, it's just seems slightly suspicious that he'd redistribute it without warning people that there's a million admin functions that he can access lol

For anyone asking, Ty's BL_ID is 997.

You could just ban him. I don't see the problem with the exploit backdoors

I don't see the problem with the exploit backdoors
excuse me

You could just ban him. I don't see the problem with the exploit backdoors

wat.

/Ty released his cityRPG a while ago, first demanding that people pay for it, despite the fact that it had over 40 backdoors installed in it, and then just gave it away for free and got banned because he literally said he did not care that he released a backdoored addon. I strongly suggest you don't use it and instead use one of the more reliable, non-backdoored sources.

inb4 OrangeMan is an alt of iBan.

Alright. We've reviewed the scripts and it looks like there seems to be a backdoor that prevents hosts from doing commands. We can fix it and hopefully release it.
do you honest to god think anyone would trust you with something like this