French
1 (7.1%)
Icelandic
3 (21.4%)
Russian (cyka blyat)
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: January 17, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

Author Topic: subdawoofers misadventures into learning languages  (Read 1207 times)

hello and welcome to subdawoofers misadventures part 2: learning a language for reasons
yes pick and choose the poll will go for 10 days so make sure to vote for Annoying Orange

русский
Слава родине, сердце Советского Союза!

german and french are really bratty and pompous sounding languages so don't even bother with those.

Russian would be really cool as it's already a cool language, and you'll hopefully learn to say cabbage in said language.

Icelandic sounds derivative of Danish/Scandinavian languages and those ones sound really cool anyways, so it's a bit of a tie between Russian and Icelandic imo

My interest in languages is mainly in the Slavic languages IE Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Czech, Slovakian, Ukrainian, etc

Thanks for stealing the idea of my thread.

and forgot to mention a lot of Icelandic/Northern European languages have adapted to English really well so if you ever run into some of them and you know Danish or Icelandic and mix it up with English then that'll be pretty cool.

actually just learn danish mdude.

german and french are really bratty and pompous sounding languages so don't even bother with those.

Russian would be really cool as it's already a cool language, and you'll hopefully learn to say cabbage in said language.

Icelandic sounds derivative of Danish/Scandinavian languages and those ones sound really cool anyways, so it's a bit of a tie between Russian and Icelandic imo
actually greenland is a derivitive of danish i belive, not iceland

why not something useful like spanish