Author Topic: The XR Update: Where am I now? [I have my own internet]  (Read 1910 times)

god bless america

In Missouri we do things a little differently ;)

Out of my 11 total traffic stops in my life, 4 resulted in tickets. All of those were amended to meager things like littering, loud mufflers, or parking tickets.

You're a terrible person, XR :(

stop driving like an idiot pls thank you

I mean who's going to pull over a cop car??????? checkmate atheists

I have no clue who this is, can someone link me to the relevant threads/explain what happened if there's too many/it wasn't on the forums?

I mean who's going to pull over a cop car??????? checkmate atheists
^^^

xr have you ever considered taking an hpde class or practicing on a track

it's relatively costly but imo what you gain is worth every dollar. plus you can, with proof, claim to passengers that you actually know what you're doing lol

I have no clue who this is, can someone link me to the relevant threads/explain what happened if there's too many/it wasn't on the forums?

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298222.0

i knew a guy who got 25 in a year

i don't even know how the forget he accomplished that

Anywho, more has happened. The one girl and I are living together and I just got Charter installed yesterday. I have double the internet speed than I had at home and I'm now able to game again and play Blockland for the first time in two years.

I've recently had to rush my girlfriend to the emergency room where she was diagnosed with severe genetic anemia. She had to get two blood transfusions and remain hospitalized for two days. She may need transfusions for the rest of her life.

She had to get two blood transfusions and remain hospitalized for two days. She may need transfusions for the rest of her life.

Oh. Uh.

Ok.

That's loving terrible.

But hey, you have internet!

I hope she's okay. I mean it's a good thing you at least nipped that in the bud before it got too bad.

(Unless it did get too bad and nobody noticed. Either way, she got to a hospital in time supposedly)

I hope your life goes swell and your internet situation stays good.

I've recently had to rush my girlfriend to the emergency room where she was diagnosed with severe genetic anemia. She had to get two blood transfusions and remain hospitalized for two days. She may need transfusions for the rest of her life.
damn dude. i'm surprised though it took this long for them to find this out. anemia tends to exhibit itself whether or not you want it to

like i'd have expected her to have been diagnosed probably at a young age, or whenever she got a blood draw