Author Topic: I loving LOVE IT WHEN IT RAINS.  (Read 2933 times)

Big storm here in the bay area and it's supposed to last through Sunday. I already got completely wet outside three times today and that's not enough.

I love rain Rain's my favorite weather

One time I went to Maui and it rained half the week I was there and it was loving good.

when it rains here my internet goes out

when it rains here my internet goes out
It's obvious that the rain does not like you then

I prefer intense storms in general, like you see in the midwest; I don't feel a strong preference one way or the other with rain, but as long as there's tornadoes and lightning exploding left and right we're good

of course, living in south Louisiana like me will give you buttloads of rain regardless

It's obvious that the rain does not like you then
its obviously that my stuffty-ass rural monopolistic internet company wont get off their loving asses and fix the goddamn ancient dsl loving internet stuff that we have here
the power company was supposed to set up fiber optics around our county but there's been no update on that????????

Tornadoes are loving scary.

That's why I drew the Super Stick villain "Cyclone", because they're loud, big, and ominous.

♫ I'm only happy when it rains ♫

This song is stuck in my head now thanks to this topic
I didn't even click eboyblue's link
fascinating

I didn't even click eboyblue's link
fascinating
Sometimes, all it takes is someone or something mentioning something to start hearing it in your head

It's like how every time someone says "Good news, everyone!", you hear it in Professor Farnsworth's voice, even if you've not heard it in a long time