cooolguy32
MasterLegoDude
Conan
McJob
Jairo
Lord Tony
Merp
Red Spy

Author Topic: Best Users of 2016: Results  (Read 21232 times)

i nominate me because im cool kinda

Nomination is long over. Vote on the fine poll.

oh yea?? well i request that the voting goes back to what it was..

wtf add orangeman back
what is this bias

Reminder: McJob is NOT American, he doesn't even live anywhere CLOSE to America

Would you want this non-American representing 'Best User of 2016'? Vote for gr8dayseth!

wtf add orangeman back
what is this bias

He wasn't nominated three times, only two.

Though it's silly of me to not remove him from the beginning. When I found out nobody had voted on him I rushed to correct it, and then someone actually voted him.

mcjob told me to vote for him or else he'd kill my dog

why did acorncake disappear from this poll? this election is rigged

why did acorncake disappear from this poll? this election is rigged

There were too many people in the list so anyone with less than 3 nominations was removed. Acorncake was one of them. Sorry.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:13:35 PM by Marios »

-adding explanation-
you got a lot of explaining to do boyo

After the requests of two people the voting has been reset and the list is cleaned up of anyone who had less than three nominations (and Badspot).

My sincerest apologies baddy.

Vote! Uh, I mean, vote again!
i had three or four you stinking bingo why did you remove me

you got a lot of explaining to do boyo

Edited post - it's done.

i had three or four you stinking bingo why did you remove me

Because you never had three, let alone four.

this election is clearly rigged for the majority vote in the east coast while the west is busy with normal wednesday responsibilities before they have access to the internet. fake news!

i had three votes in the poll you dingus that post was six hours ago do you understand how many things can happen in the span of six hours

this election is clearly rigged for the majority vote in the east coast while the west is busy with normal wednesday responsibilities before they have access to the internet. fake news!

well it doesn't last only a day you conspiracy theorist!!!!

i had three votes in the poll you dingus that post was six hours ago do you understand how many things can happen in the span of six hours

Nominations, not votes. Please read below.

Everyone, I apologize for how the election turned out. I guess it wasn't as easy as I thought to get the list clearer of people with few nominations.

In this post, the nominations are counted. You see someone with two nominations? They were in before but removed to prevent the votes from scrambling every which way and to make the list clearer.

Yes, I had 3 nominations, but if I didn't I'd remove myself anyway as I don't expect to get any votes after this predicament.

Again, I am sorry for how things turned out.