Banned on VGRP for no reason

Author Topic: Banned on VGRP for no reason  (Read 8265 times)

This is completely false, I am Rune, as for the person he wanted to forget all the time was me? No that was quite frankly the other way around, I WANTED to forget him. this was in September 2015.
Excuse me what

I am Rune, as for the person he wanted to forget all the time was me? No that was quite frankly the other way around, I WANTED to forget him. this was in September 2015.
erm

This is completely false, I am Rune, as for the person he wanted to forget all the time was me? No that was quite frankly the other way around, I WANTED to forget him. this was in September 2015.

are you a girl

there's brutal honesty, and then there's this

sides = gone

what in the goddamn

Don't worry, I completely understand you, RSG. I, too, find myself attracted to socially handicapped pokephiles. It's in my genes.

noedit : forgot to add why i suspect him

I Was actually the one who created the group, believe it or not. i left it though because the group was next to near pointless in my eyes.