Author Topic: Banned on VGRP for no reason  (Read 8151 times)

Kicked and then Banned for no reason by a Badmin

Person who banned me: Solaria
Blockland ID: 26355

All i said was "why is it so dark?"

Ah yes. Typical Solaria The Blaziken.

that is so solaria
support will just flood in

Ah yes. Typical Solaria The Blaziken.

Has she banned any other people for dumb reasons?

image was broken for me so

Has she banned any other people for dumb reasons?
banned me for posting in a previous drama topic despite having never once joined the server
i mean it's not like i would want to join into whatever orgy of a show actually goes on in that godforsaken server but still

banned me for posting in a previous drama topic despite having never once joined the server
i mean it's not like i would want to join into whatever orgy of a show actually goes on in that godforsaken server but still
Which drama did you post in?

they had so much of an autist surge they banned the half of the forums including me iirc

/support

Solaria is a fragile snowflake. That ban reason is garbage.

Soon there wont be enough unbanned blocklanders to play on this dumbforget's stuffty server

Soon there wont be enough unbanned blocklanders to play on this dumbforget's stuffty server
thank GOD

i briefly joined that rp the other day, was pretty bland

I know this is fairly common knowledge for most people, but I am posting this so that new forum users can see this and steer clear of his server.

Solaria acts like hes hot stuff and thinks his server is some beacon of order, hes been known to permanently ban people for doing something as minor as disagreeing with him. All this led to him being dramad about three times if I recall correctly, eventually he responded by making a thread, about half the thread was a sob story about how hard his life is and the other half was saying that anyone who called him out for his dictatorial behavior was a bully. He received some backlash for that and basically went into hiding for a while, then he emerged again, started hosting and stuff. He then feared that he would have to face the consequences of his actions by being dramad and in a fit of childish rage banned like 3/4 of the entire BLF. I cant even imagine how horrible he must be to deal with in real life, if the way he acts IRL corresponds with the way he acts online then I can only give my condolences to those who are forced to socialize with him on a daily basis.

TL;DR: Solaria is like a tiny, unstable, furry version of Dennis Rodman's Pal.

TL;DR: Solaria is like a tiny, unstable, furry version of Dennis Rodman's Pal.

sadly not even nearly as intimidating as kim jong

oh hey it's solaria
he once banned me for putting my rp actions in ** instead of <> or something